Tamayura: More Aggressive

Etue

[sadht]Tamayura: More Aggressive[/sadht][sadhl]tamayura-more-aggressive[/sadhl]
2jbacfs.jpg
[sadhdc]
[/sadhdc]

Second Season of Tamayura Hitotose

This got a second season, it's first season wasn't especially impressive it was rather bland a slice of life in my opinion. Still I won't be missing out on it, it was only slightly boring in it's first season, nothing I can't get over.

The girls were kind of cute and the female lead was likable, the pacing through the second quarter of the first anime was rather weak let's see if they can manage to give this series a little more energy, it's title says more aggressive after all.

I love this franchise to bits. The dialogue does it for me, so pure and warm. The music is always gentle. I just feel calm and nice after watching an episode.

I think the term "aggressive" relates to something Fuu talks about a few times, about her more being more aggressive but basically meaning overcoming timidness and shyness.

I sold my camera last year and hugely regret it so watching the new season is going to be slightly bittersweet :(

if the poster is anything to go by Fuu is going to make a new friend who also likes photography? maybe a friendly rival?

Episode 1

Well, that was fluffy and light spirited as expected, no real failings though the whistling in this episode was rather bothersome... but I guess they have to remind us what her character quirk is.

Also A Tomo appeared.

The opening makes it blatantly apparent that another girl is joining the group, probably another photographer going by the poster of the series. Not that this series makes a point of being secretive.

Last edited:
Episode 2-4

Nobody else seems to be watching this, can't say I can't see why.

Overall, it's been a fluffy sequence of events and nothing more.

I didn't know there was a thread for this, lol.

Tamayura is unadulterated moe. If you don't like moe then don't bother watching it.

This anime is so aggressive that nobody posts in this thread.

It's scaring away people.

I lie, it's still just moe for moe's sake, nothing really happens each episode.

Also, Potte... stop being so depressing... you're making everyone want to hug you and tell it's okay.

Episode 8

As they were climbing the staircase, just for a moment, I was hoping that a pit viper would bite Fuu and she'd die, sending the series in a whole new direction.

I'm a horrible person.

Waiting for Episode 10

You know... Maybe my tastes have changed, or maybe Tamayura has changed. I find that every week I download it and then it sits there in my episode folder and waits and waits and then finally I watch it out of some weird sense of obligation.

This show has just become far too aggressive for me. I'm gonna go ahead and drop it. Sorry, Fuu-chan. I'll always remember you as the goofy kid that bends over upside-down in the middle of the street and shows everyone her ass while taking a picture of a cat.

This show knows no negatives. Even if a conflict arises to some degree, you know it will work itself out in the end. This show is not meant to make one depressed, but to warm one's heart, and it's doing a damn good job at it (for me, anyway). I'm liking this season even more than the first. The added aggression was just what the show needed.

Back