Prison School

You're probably right, but I'm still watching it. If it is bad then I'm hoping there were be some hilarious censorship like Terra Formars.

If done right, it will be one of the best anime of the year!
If done any less, it will automatically become terrible. So much of it relies on the execution and art.

There's two things that creeps me out and they're both huge af...but I think I will watch this one

I'm with BB on this one. But if it's awesome but censored, the uncensored blu-rays will be anime of the year material.

All that uncensored booty :megusta:

If done right, it will be one of the best anime of the year!
If done any less, it will automatically become terrible. So much of it relies on the execution and art.

I agree, but I have a huge feeling they are going to eff it up.

this anime is like 5% chance of success...
I call
trainwreck.gif

Well this is one series that I won't be watching.
I read few chaps manga of the manga and then I just had to stop 'cus my brain couldn't prosses so much stupid

Even as someone who believes Prison School to be one of the best manga to start in recent years I expect to hate this. The promo material looks so bad. I mostly watch the anime to stuff I've read even if the source is bad (like Seraph of the End) but I'm not sure If I can sit through J.C Staff's shitty animation. That and the only way this can ever be on TV is either covering up the screen with light beams or to just outright neuter the content.

That said if the constraints of TV standards and budget don't get in the way of the disgusting humor as much as I fear then it might be OK.

Last edited:
The source material is crappy, so the only way this can be not-crappy is if they cancel it.

There aren't any catgirls, we get it. It just won't be your cup of tea.

As excited as I am for a competent adaptation even with JC'S A-team I fear the butchery that is almost guaranteed to ensue.

Even so I agree with Thrawn, those BDS will make this AOTY with Dem assets alone :megusta:

I think i'm going to sit back and wait on this one. It definitely looks interesting, and if the anime ends up being a flop, i'll probably at least check out the manga.

ep 1

This is THE most consistently laugh out loud funny anime I have seen in a long time and possibly ever.

the facial expressions are gold, the art style works so damn well. The MC's are walking comedy.

It's so good, it's easy to forget it's supposed to be ecchi.

I'm sold.

EPIC. That's the only way to describe it. It's like this anime was created and directed by Mr. Golden Boy himself, Kintaro Oe.

Those crows acting as censor bars reminded me of Air Gear. I'm beyond in love with this. The conflicting feelings this guy has for the girl and his deeper wants is perfect. The way the other characters are drawn and expressed is also amazing.

1:

Well it was pretty alright. Trying to animate the manga's absurdly detailed style didn't over very well as I expected to be honest because of the low quality animation which gives some sort of uncanny valley effect and is also pretty choppy. They also covered a fair bit of ground here with 6 and a half chapters in just this one episode. Hopefully their not going to try doing the first part of the series in 12 episodes and risk ruining things like with Yamada-kun last season. Thankfully the show itself is still kind of funny to me which makes up for some of the pratfalls here. The reaction faces and the acting carry the humor quite a bit which helps since the actual ideas behind much of the jokes aren't inherently funny right now.

It was OK is what I'm trying to say.

Back