Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen

Damias

The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc

[sadht=Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai: Megami-hen]The World God Only Knows: Goddesses Arc[/sadht][sadhl]Kami-nomi-zo-Shiru-Sekai-Megami-hen[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Third season. :I

Last edited:
Oh thank goodness you replied. For a moment, I was wondering why no one replied here. I thought this was a popular series.

Episode 1

You have to have seen the Ova's for this, certainly~

Ah, that was a fairly good start.

Indeed, it was mostly focused on Keima and Kanon making for a better first episode that one might expect.

Elsie also didn't act completely braindead in this episode which I'm thankful for.

and I already loved Diana from the Ova's and she continues to be... enjoyable.

Wow, this episode was so convoluted and ham fisted. I watched the first two seasons before this and the tenri ova and i still have no clue what was going on.

Wow, this episode was so convoluted and ham fisted. I watched the first two seasons before this and the tenri ova and i still have no clue what was going on.

Because they skipped several girls to get to the actual plot of the series. Particularly, there's three you need to know about and I think 5 or so are incidentals. I'll see if I can find what manga chapters were skipped. I'm hoping they go a little more into the stories for the necessary ones.

EDIT: Read chapters 43-53, 66-113

Yeah, they skipped like half the series. In the interest of so decent spoilers, I won't get any more specific that than.

Now, I have a billion characters to add to the entry.

I have specially rewatched both seasons and the OVA's half a year ago so I could follow the upcoming third season, and now when it's finally out they skipped a few girls and story parts... Hopefully they still show them with a flashback episode or an OVA. Otherwise I'll have to sniff out the manga.

Other than that, it was a good first episode.

I'll give you a hint. They made it pretty obvious watching the episode who you really need to figure out. I'm hoping they elaborate these girls a bit more. That's my biggest disappointment in the series so far. But I kind of also understand how they wanted to get to the plot. If it were the same pacing as the other two series, it'd take another 2 or 3 seasons to get to where we are now.

episode 1.... Hello Genre Shift!
i had to double check i did not miss a season by accident. my lovey dovey expectations are all dashed.

don't get me wrong, it was good; it's kind of an action mystery series now, with a dozen damsels in distress. he will definitely have to step up his real world game now. and come to terms with that he might actually love a 3D girl.

SERIOUSLY?! They skipped all that?!
This is gonna be one of the few anime I've dropped from the first episode. I may pick up the manga some time.

SERIOUSLY?! They skipped all that?!
This is gonna be one of the few anime I've dropped from the first episode. I may pick up the manga some time.

The anime has yet to really disappoint. Give it a couple episodes. If they're doing what I think they're gonna do, it SHOULD rectify it a little bit. Most of those girls really weren't that important overall and would be considered filler if they didn't have a manga arc. But...we'll see what happens.

If the anime does what you're implying then I doubt it'll happen again because one of those filler arcs that they skipped really had my interest. :flip:

If the anime does what you're implying then I doubt it'll happen again because one of those filler arcs that they skipped really had my interest. :flip:

I dont know what you're thinking. But i rather liked Shougi Gorl. Ramen Girl I would have liked to see as well

Hmm, I really do suck at explaining. :@_@:
Its just that one of those arcs being skipped, I wouldn't mind watching. Just desperately want to watch. If your implying what I thinking implying then that means that particular arc and the situation in that arc wouldn't happen again. I hope this made sense. :)

Hmm, I really do suck at explaining. :@_@:
Its just that one of those arcs being skipped, I wouldn't mind watching. Just desperately want to watch. If your implying what I thinking implying then that means that particular arc and the situation in that arc wouldn't happen again. I hope this made sense. :)

Nope. :D

Just pm me. XD;;;

I thought it was just a rumor when people said the jump to this season was a big one and they would skip out arcs :(
A real shame they did that but oh well and if there is an OVA for this series I would love to see a crossover between this and Watamote as she is perfect for Keima.

Episode 2

Well, the tone of the series has definitely changed a bit. Nevertheless, it was quite a good episode with some funny bits in it. Let the (re-)conquest begin!

Also, it seems like his teacher has something to do with this crisis too.

Last edited:
I was avoiding watching this because:
1) They're skipping several conquests (some of which I really wanted to see animated).
and 2) The beginnings of the Goddess arc is pretty awkward, so I was hoping to marathon through it all.

Unfortunately, I gave in and watched it... OP is almost as impressive as always at least.

I hope that they will at least release OVAs at some point for all the skipped conquests.

Back