Have some free time over the next few weeks? Join A-P's beta test team!

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
A loooong time ago (prior to the site downtime/problems) I created a beta test group for V3. Now, a long time later, the site is actually nearing completion and I'm looking for a team of people to test features out in the next days/weeks.

How it'll work is I'll give the group a small window of time (1-2 days usually) to test out a feature that's finished. While the feature might not be fully styled yet (and other sections of the site will be incomplete), your help in testing the feature will be valuable as we can then fix any bugs immediately, and before launch.

By becoming a beta tester you don't have to commit to testing each feature, but you do need to keep up to speed on the beta test forum section and try to test as many of the features available as possible (even if you don't normally use such a feature - such as the blogs I'll need tested shortly)

If you're interested, let me know in this thread. You'll stay on the cutting edge of site development (even after V3), and will get to directly influence how things change on the site with your feedback!

*note to any old people from the beta test list - I removed all but ~7 people's access (the 7 people who responded to the thread asking who was still on board). If you want to be re-added let me know, but you'll need to check that forum more regularly ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to help out. I've done some beta testing for an online sim game so I have a bit of experience.

I just finished High School and I graduate on Sunday. I dont have a job yet so as of right now I have quite a bit of spare time. So I might as well do something productive :D

I Haven't Used The Forums Often, But This Will Give Me A Reason. Now That Its Summer I Have Nothing But Free Time. Im In! Plus I Want The Influence! hehehehe...:drinking:

I would love to help out with testing, count me in. though I still have some tests I must study for, that won't give me enough to do to fill my empty days :smile:

I have lots of free time in my hands now that I'm finished with school.
I would be happy to help you out :)

Back