8/29/08 bug fixes/updates

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
Bugs:
-Some titles weren't showing up on the # listing for anime titles. this is now fixed (anime, reviews)

Features:
-Life on anime bar is back - the positioning and styling isn't 100% (like a lot of the site) but at least you can see your tally go up! Instantaneously updates with anime list updates.

-Recently Added Anime readded (though you can now also mark status/rating from that page). This page is linked on the right hand side of the anime homepage - the most recent 5 added anime are in that box.

gah, theres a bug on the recent anime page where you cant mark status - ill fix this in the morning, it's really late here

Jst logged in and noticed it already! Hehehe. it's fun to check my profile/site daily just to see what's new. Thanks!

Ooh, a nice wake up treat. I always find myself looking at my profile as soon as I get on the computer.
Nice job. Now I can feel extra loser when I see my profile. :D
5Months. =p

Just notice the life spent on anime bar was back when I stalked a forum newcomer over to his site profile *trying to look innocent, but failing*

Yay! I'm happy to have that back! :smile:

-Life on anime bar is back - the positioning and styling isn't 100% (like a lot of the site) but at least you can see your tally go up! Instantaneously updates with anime list updates.

I wonder about something in the Life Spent On Anime bar. I had before the site "crash" (?) two month's worth of anime (See Signature), but now its back up, I end up having 1 month, 3 weeks, 5 days, 14 hours and 30 minutes.
Is this a known bug or something or?

Oh! I had vacation a while back, and I've updated my list with about 20 entry's when it went back on-line. The bar didn't went up... :crying:

Regards. :drink:

Who has watched Anime the longest on this website anyways, and I'm not talking about people who select everything.

Well, the change from my signatures life spent, and the updated life spent on the site, is about one hour, despite the fact that I have watched 3 full shows, which would be more than an hours worth. I know that the sigs are not yet working, but how did I lose hours?

Well, the change from my signatures life spent, and the updated life spent on the site, is about one hour, despite the fact that I have watched 3 full shows, which would be more than an hours worth. I know that the sigs are not yet working, but how did I lose hours?

Some times could have been altered. Like I noticed pre-site revamp some things like Chi's Sweet home, although only about 3 minutes long each were adding 20ish minutes to the count. It may just be that certain shorter episode-length series have had the correct time put in. That would cause you to lose time. I don't know for certain, but that would be my guess, especially since the series entries now actually have episode length on like 25 x 20mins.

so sothis how much longer till u can watch anime again u should have that as a news post status added new them fixed such an such bug watched my first anime in 2 months

Back