Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma

BrainBlow

Food Wars! Shokugeki no Souma
Alt title: Shokugeki no Souma

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here

==================================================================================

Urgh, yes, don't mess this up, JC! And I'm so friggin' happy this is among the first shows to start this season!

Re: Shokugeki no Souma

My second most hyped for show this season!

I hope it runs for more then one cour, it kind of needs to really.

BB is first to reply here? Well shit, colour me seven-shades of surprised!

But seriously, if this isn't good i'm going to be unbelievably gutted. And what if they don't use Souma's catchphrase in the anime as it's translated in the manga?! That's like half the reason he's so cool.

I think his cathprase sounds good in Japanese. My worry is that the official translators will translate it to something less cool.
The official manga translation has been "It was nothing" and "happy to serve." Not quite as snappy.

My second most hyped for show this season!

I hope it runs for more then one cour, it kind of needs to really.

It most likely will.
And depending on the pacing, I suspect they might end the season right at the start of the semi-finals of the autumn election, as I kinda doubt they'd end the season right in the middle of it.
But I guess they could incorporate it, and then leave us hanging at the finale of it...

Hm, I haven't really done many "chapters to episodes" conversions for a good while now, so I don't have any definite ideas of exactly how long it will go.

As long as I get my dose of magical girl dojima I'll be right as rain.

It's finally time! To say i'm excited would be an understatement, so please don't fuck this up JC, for the love of all that is foodgasmic. Incoming BB post in 3...2....1..

Fingers crossed, I'll be utterly heartbroken if the only new series I'm going to pick up this season flops the source material like a bad souffle.

*Edit* Forgot Yamada-kun and the new yahari air these season. I have dishonored my famiry :crying:

This has been on my manga list for a bit, so i'm going to go ahead and pick this up when this starts. I'm pretty excited for it, as the manga looks quite interesting.

That picture makes me feel really uncomfortable...
tumblr_inline_nlgu9duzAG1r2g2kx_500.png

Haven't read the manga going to pick up show and see if the hype is worth it. Looks interesting at least

Don't worry, Ailly has made us all feel uncomfortable at least once. If you need to talk about it, i'm here for you.

At least I'm still not the one who likes to watch anime where spoiled milk is squirted on elementary school girls. God, even typing that sentence made me feel dirty. So boo, Brad, boo.

OT: I'm so ready for this. It's gonna be so hhhnnnnggggg...

I could if I could edit your post. Airs today, in 30 minutes based on CR.

I haven't had lunch yet so watching the first episode is going to be destroy me in so many ways possible.

I could if I could edit your post. Airs today, in 30 minutes based on CR.

I haven't had lunch yet so watching the first episode is going to be destroy me in so many ways possible.

Is that so? best of luck alright.

Back