School Days

shortlex

[sadht]School Days[/sadht][sadhl=1419]school-days[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

I have seen up to episode 10 of School days TV and by far, I am deeply depressed. How sad is this anime. Like, in contrast to Neon Genesis emotional sadness where you have to cry on episode 24 (love the Beethoven there btw) In school Day, you need to cry due to the actions the characters do to each other.

What could me by suprise was that I though this anime would be like Please twins or Love Hina, or even Shuffle. Happy fantasy boy's saturday night dream. Happy endings. AHH. So I wish my life was like that. :crying:

Spoilers I must warn, do not read this until you seen up to episode 10 which is pretty much the bulk of the anime.

SchoolDays.png

Ok The Story starts of a boy named Ito. Now this guy had a crush with this chick named Katsura. Ito and Katsura secretly like each other and they noticed this because they catch the train together and yeah, you know. typical romance setting.
Now Ito sits with this chick in class named Saionji, who apparently finds out that Ito likes Katsura. So in some form of effort to help Ito, Sainoji befreidns Katsura and hooks Ito and Katsura up together. YAYA, Typical Happy ending style. (NOT.... that only at the end of episode 2)
Now here comes to screwed up bit.
When Ito says to Saionji

How can I make this up to you?

That bloodly girl kisses Ito and this is where the complication starts.
Oh yeah, I did say it. I did say " Oh no you didn't Saionji."
Then I screamed. sigh
Considering that Katsura is a shy girl and never had a boyfriend in life... EVER. she can't handle all the perverted stuff if Ito. and she tells Saionji about this, Saionji tells Ito.. calling him and perverted idoit saying that Ito can not do this because Katsura is a shy girl. etc etc.

and so Saionji issue .. Hold on let me get my quote fingures out..
" SPECIAL TRAINING "

oh yes it's special indeeded.
basically the old practice pashing and holding the jugs.
Some how, it got out of hand and Saionji and Ito, go abit further than epected, and thus those two go off, in a romantic view in the rain where Ito says to her. I LIKE YOU, and have sex.
Now Katsura does not know about this situation and be-hide Katsura's back, Ito and Saionji gets it on.

Soon after where Ito and Saionji get it on at the top of the school roof, Satsura find them there and hear Ito say "I Love you" to Saionji. OUCH

By then whole class are confused whether Ito is going out with Katsura or Saionji. This bring complications to Katsura being harrased by classmates that
Katsura is a lier.
This get abit more troublesome when Ito middle school friends comes in. Oh yes my fellow Otaku hentai loving Human, More sex. Otome and Ito are now sex buddies, extra sigh.
Oh and did I mention that Katsura has been .... :crying: you know
Apparently because of all of Ito player player time, Ito has been ignoring Katsura and lost all feeling.

Oh god.. I am watching it right now, last part of episode 10, Damn his doing it again with another girl. that 23 timing bastard.

What till you see the end, those girls are so evil.
Please note, I also dislike girls.

I closing, I feel said, even though I am up to episode 10, this is a really sad anime to watch. I feel sad for Katsura.

This is why I dislike relationships all together and rejecting as a whole. Ito has too much for his plate and he just sign his death warrent.
I am emotionally depress by watching this, this has reminded me about the series of rejections and dumping due to the perverted acts and neglected.
I feel like crying, there is too much emotion in this anime, and yes there is too much sexaul connotations that has already emphasised the viriginity that I have, in contrast to pretty much everyone who has already his the sack.
sigh.:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I Assume Anime-planet does not promote any emoness here, so I regreat promoting any emoness in these forums. sigh

How feels the same about this anime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: School Days TV [Super Duper shortlex's Emo confessions]

meh, another problem with love triangles. The male character is usually so pathetic that I can't help but hate him. Ito is alright in the beginning, but once he has both katsura and saionji on his plate, he shows his true colors.
:mad:

meh, another problem with love triangles. The male character is usually so pathetic that I can't help but hate him. Ito is alright in the beginning, but once he has both katsura and saionji on his plate, he shows his true colors.
:mad:

What I dislike about this anime, is the amount of sex TO hurtfull emotion drama ratio, and the fact that they lied to me.

I was so expecting somthing happy dappy. like Ah my goddess or please twins..

I too give a angry fact. Have you seen it?
:mad::mad:

I've seen oh my goddess ova, tv; so I know what kind of feel you were looking for. School Days is like a middle school version of The Days of Our Lives, and that's kind of what I expected so I'm not that put out by all the emotional stuff. But once again the male protagonist is a bastard; he's not exactly a spineless weasel (tm), and he's not the entirely oblivious type, but he does fall into the bastard category quite well.
In a way he's the worst kind, while he's slow to recognize how the other people around him feel, he does get there eventually. And then he goes on hurting them more. He certainly made a great job of making Katsura suffer. What annoys me most about him is the fact that he has such a weak will that even though he believes what he's doing is really bad, he can't overcome his lust and do something about it.

I would not shed any tears if Zeus struck down the whole cast, except Katsura.

*sigh* yes a very sad anime, especially for the girls...
I really did think it was going to be a a Love Hina esc time of anime too ...
plus i started to hear rumors of how one of the scenario's ends in the game its seems that it might be a KGNE kind of anime . . .

(by KGNE type I mean after watching it; it may leave you somewhat depressed for the next few days)

I'm really hoping for a happy ending but how things are going right now... I really just dont know.................................

I wonder which end they will put into the anime, one of the Hgames bad endings would be funny. As it would traumatize some people.

please dont traumatize me...
ive already had enough of that from my childhood

lol :crying:

I hear you man, I feel depressed too. but I ate some ice cream so I have forgotten all about it.

Hang in there, your not the only one.

I really cant wait for the next episode though
since he's been caught by every girl he's been messing around with; and seems like something really bad is about to happen

jeez....
what do you guys think of this weeks episode?
... to me a whole barell of crazy was just opened up

major episode spoilers and a rant
obviously katsura has lost her mind talking on a dead cell phone; waiting for makoto. I honestly think she is the only likable character in this entire show and she is getting the worst end of this deal

sekai is probably pregnant and even though she knows makoto sleeps around ALOT; she still wants to be with him.

kumi, natsumi, and minami "wants to try makoto out" what is wrong with the girls in this show???

makoto seems to the only one who is getting anything good out of this show and personally i think is the worst person ever. He sleeps around constantly but doenst seem to get any sort of bad karma from it. jeez, this guy irritates me.

in the end i just hope something good happens to katsura; eather makoto finally does something good or she finds someone alot better (not Sawanaga though =p )

I was surprised of this series how it all turned out, at first, I liked Makoto a bit, but he turns out to be a real bastard, like you said he is very weak willed and can´t make up his mind, instead of worrying, he just sleeps with every girl. He is really the worst kind of a gut, but i think, he is a bit stupid and doesnt realise it, what he has done (well maybe now in the last ep, we will see ^^)

I feel sorry for both Katsura and Sekai (more for Sekai though), Katusra is a bit weird, but she does need help from someone, she is emotionally a bit too weak.

Last edited:

I was surprised of this series how it all turned out, at first, I liked Makoto a bit, but he turns out to be a real bastard, like you said he is very weak willed and can´t make up his mind, instead of worrying, he just sleeps with every girl. He is really the worst kind of a gut, but i think, he is a bit stupid and doesnt realise it, what he has done (well maybe now in the last ep, we will see ^^)

I feel sorry for both Katsura and Sekai (more for Sekai though), Katusra is a bit weird, but she does need help from someone, she is emotionally a bit too weak.

lol i think you may need some spoiler tags for that entry

Last edited by a moderator:

... and yes ." MAKOTO!! YOU BASTARD!! " =P

lol i think you may need some spoiler tags for that entry

yeah I agree, considering the nature of the show, people may be disspointed on what coming up next.

I was shocked when I found out about the cheating thingy. and what made it so uber good. No spoilers. I try to refraim from reading the episode guide on wiki.

sigh
there is too much sex. I feel depress cause i am still virgin SIGH

This is one of the bad end game endings, will it make the anime? I don't think so.
1190193968015sr6.jpg

I have finnally watch the last episode and my god.. there is only one album that would be perfect to listen...

135897_400x400.jpg

Alexis on Fire
album: Alexis On fire
hahahahahaha

its so sad that at some point it has become funny because i began to expect it...lol

Re: Thoughts about School Days?

Disturbing, but can't say that Makoto didn't deserve it.

Back