Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

TheCoffeeGod

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
Alt titles: My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute 2, Oreimo 2

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

biggthumpup.gif

I figured I should make at least one thread this season, since most of the other ones I wanted to make are already made.

I AM SO READY FOR THIS!

PV 1

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. PV1

PV 2

Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai. PV2

Last edited by a moderator:
I rewatched the first season and specials a few days ago to get ready for more Kirino Kuroneko!

I rewatched the first season and specials a few days ago to get ready for more Kirino Kuroneko!

Yeah, in prep and to refamiliarized myself with the story since it's been awhile , I broke out my DVDs and rewatched the series and true route episodes (which I hadn't seen those yet) last week, since I'm pretty sure season 2 will start from there, rather than the ep. 12 filler.

I am totally pumped!
Despite not watching this at all.
It's just that I am so happy, as soon my regular sites will 'ESPLODE with glorious filth!

i been waiting so long for this i can't wait ^__^
i rewatched the series quick last week to keep it in my mind, though i hope the new season has as good music as the first did :)

Ehhhh...... everyone rewatched the first season , to late for me now , I guess i will rewatch all after the last episode will air .

Oh and I hear they plan on doing the anime untill the last volume/chapter . I am courious because i didn't start the manga yet so are there a lot of volumes out ^^ ?

Oh and I hear they plan on doing the anime untill the last volume/chapter . I am courious because i didn't start the manga yet so are there a lot of volumes out ^^ ?

Yeah, it's going to finish the rest of the story (minus a few things).
Basically going to be set up just like the first season, it'll be 16 eps. long.
13 episodes will air on TV, the last 3 will be made availible some time in the future.

In case anyone is not aware, Oreimo is a Light Novel series. The first season (including the True Route OVAs) covered 5 volumes, and there are currently 11 volumes out so far (With the 12th, and final, volume being released in Japan on June 7th 2013). So this season will likely cover volumes 6-11, with volume 12 being covered in OVAs: then this series is done in it's entirety.

You know this is gonna be an awesome discussion when the majority of the people watching the sequel of an anime recently rewatched the first.

In case anyone is not aware, Oreimo is a Light Novel series. The first season (including the True Route OVAs) covered 5 volumes, and there are currently 11 volumes out so far (With the 12th, and final, volume being released in Japan on June 7th 2013). So this season will likely cover volumes 6-11, with volume 12 being covered in OVAs: then this series is done in it's entirety.

The anime techincally won't cover all the stories.
Stories that don't get covered by the anime will be audio dramas.

Episode 1
Seeing Kirino indulge into her otaku-ness in the closing moments
was really worth the wait, of exactly 2 years, 3 months and 16minutes... :)

Back