Gene Simmons' son rips off Bleach and more...

IDDKyewD

So, Nick Simmons, son of rocker Gene Simmons has written and drawn his own manga.
There's just one problem....
It's traced from Bleach, Hellsing, and several other sources.
bleachness: Gene Simmons' son Plagiarizing Bleach?

Oh, and VIZ know about it. So does Kubo Tite.

Here's a taste. On the left, in colour, is Nick's comic, and on the right is Bleach.
4ih1s2jpg.png

This should be FUN!

Holy ****...I can understand maybe an image looking similar when its just a face shot or something. But that's simply blatant!

Same hair...the nose is exactly the same...eyes, mouth...yep. Slightly elongated face...but that's it.

:@_@:

I just took a look at some of the links and more images...wow. Just...wow.

You can tell when its something not being ripped off from the original...cuz the additions look like crap. Heh

Hit up the link, it gets worse.

I'd like to think Gene wouldn't think highly of his son doing such a thing. I'm sure if someone was making money from knock-off KISS memorabilia Gene would be the first to sue somebody's ass off.

Then again, Gene Simmons sold his soul a long time ago, and it wasn't for the Rock'N'Roll.

Ha I just read this on another site and its here too.

But yes....why try to copy something that lots of people will notice....its stupid.

Lol. Funny ****. Just off the Dr. Pepper commercial I ****ing hated his son.

Honestly, if your gonna ripoff of a manga... why Bleach? There are much better and less popular manga out there if your gonna do that . Dumbass.

hilaaaaaaaaaaarious! and yeah, the pic overlays at the site are so funny XD

"Possibly copied material includes popular mangas Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bleach, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, NANA, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Deadman Wonderland, One Piece, and online artist Rae."

lol

recyclem.jpg
Ripping off Michelangelo is not cool...

"Possibly copied material includes popular mangas Yu-Gi-Oh!, Bleach, Hellsing, Vampire Hunter D, NANA, Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Deadman Wonderland, One Piece, and online artist Rae."

lol

recyclem.jpg

no...no it is not cool...

lol

recyclem.jpg

I lol'd :laugh:

Maybe they should make it a Where's Waldo type of book of spotting manga thefts.

It could be entitled, Where's Originality. Or Where's Manga?

I don't understand why he doesn't just 'fess up. There's just too much evidence. He knows he's going to get f'd anyways, might as well do it before he gets sued.

Anyways LOL

It also sais on his deviant art account : "Favourite artist: Kentarō Miura / Tsutomu Nihei / Yoshiyuki Sadamoto"

"I never even heard of Bleach!" .....yeeeeah....for some reason I'm not buying that...

"Please stop the uncalled for hating. Buy my books - support us artists!" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Back