Tamako Market

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Tamako Market[/sadht][sadhl]tamako-market[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

biggthumpup.gif

Since Sentai picked this up and it's going to be streaming on The Anime Network, I might as well make the thread on it.

PV 1

Tamako Market PV1

Kyoto Animation :love: Loved everything they've done so can't go wrong in my mind. I'm also the char mod handling this one ;)

Well, all luck to you, but we've seen Kyoani fuck up big time before.
Still, I don't expect them to do that for something like this. It's kust important to note that they actually can.

looks like it's going to be hanasaku meets k-on.
do not really have big expectations, just half-an-hour of good, cute, funny thursday relief. :)

Well, all luck to you, but we've seen Kyoani fuck up big time before.
Still, I don't expect them to do that for something like this. It's kust important to note that they actually can.

I've watched everything except Munto from them and the only thing I can think of would be endless eight in Haruhi which I didn't actually mind (I know i'm weird). Didn't see anything horrific in any of the others.

what did they do that was so bad? the loweste score for them I can see is Munto | Anime-Planet. unless you're talking about the moe stuff?
I'm obviously referring to Endless Eight. That was such a major fuckup they they probably almost killed one of their "ace" franchises.
That's much worse than simply producing one mediocre anime or something.
Just keeping in mind.

Okay...so I watched an episode. The talking chicken was kinda funny. Pretty decent animation too. But I can't really see this going somewhere. I'll drop it for now and if I see this thread getting a lot of traffic I might pick it up again.

it's Kyoto Animation so i'll watch it ...probably when it is done ....but i just like what they do and how they do it...

Last edited:
I'm obviously referring to Endless Eight. That was such a major fuckup they they probably almost killed one of their "ace" franchises.
That's much worse than simply producing one mediocre anime or something.
Just keeping in mind.

I love Endless Eight. It's awesome to me.

As for the show in question:

If a bird talked to me, I'd be so freaked out that I'd probably kill the thing. I certainly wouldn't be holding conversation with it.

based on the OP it's trying its damndest to be Haruhi. we'll see...

No it's not.

Episode 1

Well; this definitely feels like a quirky anime going by the first episodes pacing and such.

Also; that trap florist must please wanryavka.

Indubitably.

So... am i the only one who wants that bird dead, cut up and shared out after being made into mochi?
seriously though the bird really got to me, so very annoying, if i met that thing it would be dead in at least 80 different ways by now. Besides that... meh i didn't see much of much which might not be to bad i guess but for now i will see how it turns out in later episodes (i will never judge by just a single episode enough to drop it).

@Truthillusion:
i hope that was a hint you want the bird dead, i will know im not alone then xD

Back