Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season

KillerTV

[sadht=Kidou Senshi Gundam 00 Second Season, Gundam 00 Second Season]Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season[/sadht][sadhl=2137]mobile-suit-gundam-00-second-season[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

So whee Gundam 00 is back! The first season rocked, we saw some familiar faces, and we also need a new thread to ram our opinions down each other's throats in.

Spoilering things, though it's the first episode of the new season it's really treatable as halfway through a series.

So we had Saji, he became thoroughly annoying when he found out that Setsuna piloted a Gundam. Ah well, I still really like him as a character and I hope he becomes one of the major players and starts blowing things up. Setsuna seems to have gotten off really lightly in the battle between him and Graham. Quite annoying as I find Graham to be an absolutely awesome character, the best on the show, give me more Graham goodness.

I also had to do double takes, because of the nice big gap I didn't realise at first that "Halevy" was Louise. About the A-Laws, maybe I have completely forgotten something, is the Federation the peacekeeping organisation made by the three major states? Or does that has something to do with Ribbons?

At any rate the A-Laws seem to be pretty badass.

Loved the first episode and I hope it's as good as the first series!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Gundamn 00 Second Season

Yup, first episode was awesome, but not overly awesome, kinda like Geass R2 ep1. When Tieria(I can never spell his damn name right) came and had 4!!!! guns... pretty sweet lol.

And yes and yes. The Federation is the result of Celestial Being in the first episode. When all three alliances formed up to take them down, they became the Federation. Ribbons is the leader of the Federation, or at least pulling the strings, and I'm guessing he basically wants to do what every villain in a gundam series wants to do.

lol u misspelled the threads name. i copyd/pasted it and couldnt find "gundamn 00" anywhere lol

Well it's supposed to be pronounced Gun-DAMN THIS SHOW IS AMAZING!

It sucks if Allelujah was tortured for 4 straight years. Hopefully he gets rescued real soon and put back into the action.

The first episode was epic. It does seem Ribbons is pulling strings in the Earth Federation and their special force A-Laws do kick ass. I was very suprised to find Louise in there and it looks like she might have been tampered with by Ribbons because of her eyes.

Also Setsuana really didn't beat around the bush when talking to deceased Lockon's brother lol.

Sweet start :]
Half-broken Exia looked pretty sweet even though it was scrapped in seconds :D Tieria as always got the "big guns everywhere" type of gundam - i wonder what the mask on the back is? My speculation is that maybe his gundam can split into 2 separate units controlled by Tieria simultaneously (he is some sort of artificial human, so he should handle piloting it :p).
Lousie and Saji may finally get some significant role in the plot, since they got directly involved - would be nice if they stopped being sidestory chars.
Can't wait to see what will Lockon twin be like :]

I just love the new Gundam episodes.
The new Lockon Stratos is playing double game right? At least, I linked it together with what they said in this episode.
I am sure he will convert to the Meisters side though.

Episode 3, was in a nutshell... FUCKING EPIC. Holy shit, easily the best episode out of season 1 and season 2 so far. I mean god damn, I don't think they could have made it anymore epic.

That strategy was AWESOME. Lelouch's MT Fuji tactic... pppssshhh, how about a GIANT FUCKING TIDAL WAVE! Aw man, and now Allelujah is back, along with Marina on board with Setsuna. Couldn't have asked for anymore. It is going to be hard to top that episode, tahts for sure. Although that rainbow when they were flying off was a little much lol.

O and the last line, "Why are you crying?" Marina-"Because you aren't." Perfect.

*waits for VivisQueen to find something wrong with the series*

Ep. 3 was excellent. It's odd that they show a couple minutes' worth of story after the credits, before the preview...

That was a very cool jailbreak. It almost seemed too easy, though. I thought the info was leaked to set a trap for them, but maybe that'll play out in the next ep. And it seems there's a hint of romance in the air: setsuna+marina, allelujah+marie, new lockon+pink-haired girl (i can never remember all these names). It'll be interesting to see where the "marie" personality takes the story.

Haha! I just read the synopsis. I mean consider this:

Celestial Being battle in order to bring about peace under one world order.

World order fails.

Celestial Being battle world order to bring about world peace.

Is it me or should they just have left it at battling for world peace under new world order? Lol. Cannot wait to start watching this blatantly ludicrous anime. Shame I don't have time for anime much these days...

Err, technically, from where did you get their objective was to "bring about peace under one world order"? Somehow I've missed that information. </end of sarcasm>

I mean - they actually DON'T/didn't know what is/was their objective exactly, only sure thing is/was to "eradicate conflict" (war/etc.). I think the main objective (master plan) is still hidden - at least if you don't consider Aeolia's final (?) message as a true objective (and, I am bit afraid the best way would be to keep it that way - those revelations are usually not that great in the end, at least from my experiences), and even that is only about eradicating wars/establishing peace, nothing about one world order (or Darth Vader)...

Anyway, it is Gundam we are talking about. And season 1 restored my faith in humanity (or, err, at least in Gundam/Sunrise).

Sunrise is the greatest production company EVER!

And as far as season 1 goes, the 4 meisters goal was to create world peace. The means by which they did so was make the entire world hate them and team up to take them down. Mission achieved. What they didn't plan on happening was the freak taking control and being even more oppressive than the original alliances. So now they came back to take it down. i don't even think their goal is world peace anymore, I think it is just toppling the Federation.

And the freak mentioned something about following the plans, so he is probably going about this from a different path.

OK, maybe this is just a mixture of my terrible memory and interpretation of events, but
didn't all of the meisters die at the end of the first season?
Sorry if that's totally retarded. From the way everyone else is talking I assume I'm having a brain fart. 'spose I'll just have to watch.

Back