Naruto

K

Knightmare

Last warning, this discussion is only for those people reading up and keeping up on the Manga. There is a possibility of MEGA spoilers for those of you who haven't been up to date on the Manga!

Here is the latest summary from AK of Troy taken from the Mangazero.com forum:

chap 176 (Highlight to read!)

Sakura screams at them to stop and while they notice her it's too late for them to stop. But Kakashi grabs each of their arms and tosses them towards these water towers. Kakashi asks what they are doing. Both guys had to land their attacks on these big containers of water and Sasuke grins that his attack made a bigger hole in the tower. Meanwhile Kakashi is wondering how Naruto learned the Rasengan. Kakashi scolds Sasuke for acting surperios and asks if he intended to kill Naruto. Sasuke glares at him and jumps away. He notices some moisture and looks up to see that while Naruto's attack didn't do much to the front of the water tower, it totally blew away the back of it. Sasuke gets angry again and punches a wall. Kakashi starts talking to Jiraiya who was also near by, asking why he taught that technique to Naruto. Jiraiya asks him the same about teaching Sasuke Chidori but then says he didn't think Naruto was the type to attack a friend. They then talk about the rivalry between Sasuke and Naruto for a few pages and Jiraiya says he'll lecture Naruto. Kakashi tells a crying Sakura that things will go back to how they use to be. Sakura smiles and notices something about Naruto standing by her but the scene shifts to Sasuke getting angry in a tree. The final page shows the 4 Sound Nins watching Sasuke from a far and commenting that they like his eyes.

So in the last chapter 176 we finally find out who's ultimate attack is stronger between Naruto and Sasuke. My question is this, can Sasuke learn Naruto's Rasengan? Or is Chidori an attempted copy of Rasengan?

-Knight

now while i have no intention of reading the manga(dont really like it at all), i do have one spoiler type question.

from what i've been hearing(and read), the pacing of the show is liek 2 manga chapters per ep. and if chapter 176 is out, does sakura do ANYTHING during the next 45 episodes?

Prisoner1138 said:
now while i have no intention of reading the manga(dont really like it at all), i do have one spoiler type question.

from what i've been hearing(and read), the pacing of the show is liek 2 manga chapters per ep. and if chapter 176 is out, does sakura do ANYTHING during the next 45 episodes?

You mean besides become even MORE useless?

Does that answer you question?

-Knight

wait a second...

in the tv show they're in the middle of the third chuunin exam. which is a tournament. a FIGHTING tournament...

how the hell did she pass and still be totally worthless?

Prisoner1138 said:
wait a second...

in the tv show they're in the middle of the third chuunin exam. which is a tournament. a FIGHTING tournament...

how the hell did she pass and still be totally worthless?

Uh, who said she passed the Chuunin exam?

-Knight

well i figured since she was part of the main "group" of characters she would if she wanted to continue tagging along to whine all the time.

Prisoner1138 said:
well i figured since she was part of the main "group" of characters she would if she wanted to continue tagging along to whine all the time.

Who said anyone from the main "group" passed?

-Knight

both attacks seem to be the same in a term. They r both up close stabbing techniques. I think someone will prolly jump in between and stop them..

I want to know what will happen to the kid with the big eyebrows :I

Lanski said:
both attacks seem to be the same in a term. They r both up close stabbing techniques. I think someone will prolly jump in between and stop them..

I want to know what will happen to the kid with the big eyebrows :I

I agree, I want to know what happens to Lee myself. BTW, in Chapter 176 there is a HUGE difference between the Chidori and the Rasengan.

-Knight

if you want read the manga
and i have see the integral here do "recherche" if you dont see them .

(for rock lee he'hh fight whith garra and ruin is body whith an extreme jutsu ! in the volume 20 he don't have recover yer and there are a possibility than he never recover ... personnaly tthis fight is one of my prefer whith the fight hokage/orochi and naruto/garaa :mad: )

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder if rock will recover and naruto would have wiped out the chidori.

I didnt think it would do so much damage lol. It seemed like a stabbing technique when the guy did it to the tree but oh well.

Lanski said:
I didnt think it would do so much damage lol. It seemed like a stabbing technique when the guy did it to the tree but oh well.
No it didn't, look at it again. It was more like...i dunno how to describe it, but it put a whole in the tree, not a stabbing hole tho, almost like an explosion type hole. and i like how Jiraiya doesn't get a name, he's just "the guy" :...:

It'll be interesting to see which side Sasuke ends up on. He could end up killing Itachi and taking his place among the Akatsuki -- most likely it's dependent on how much Sakura can affect him. Her purpose now seems to be to serve as a buffer between Naruto and Sasuke.

It won't be long before Naruto, under the tutelage of Jiraiya, becomes as strong or stronger than the Leaf's Legendary Three...

when i said the guy I meant naruto and its becuase I do not remember his name or I do but I cant spell it :P

Anyways I wanna see naruto become one with the nine tails :D
I wanna see sauske become one with the legendary snake charmer :P

"My question is this, can Sasuke learn Naruto's Rasengan? Or is Chidori an attempted copy of Rasengan?"

I think Sasuke can copy the Rasengan and understands it (due to the Sharingan), but right now he's just not at the skill level to produce it or use it effectively like Naruto can.

The Rasengan is a much more powerful technique compared to the Chidori. It was one of the 4th hokage's techniques. The Chidori/Thousand birds is an original technique made by Kakashi for assasination.

For those of you who are loyal to the Naruto Manga and are keeping up to date and want to post comments or opinions on stuff that's happening or you thinks gonna happen, you can post it here. I'd really like opinions on:
The upcoming Jiraiya and Pain fight (Hehehehe It's gonna be good) Personally I think Jiraiya is gonna die or get beat reallllyy bad!!!
Also the upcoming Itachi and Sasuke battle

Kakashi Gaiden

I have read it and it twas good..

Manga of Kakashi's Life with 4th hokage (narutos dad xD) and yeah, also 2 other ppls...

it is a good Magna.. Indeed

Back