Captain Harlock

chii

[sadht=Space Pirate Captain Harlock, Uchuu Kaizoku Captain Harlock]Captain Harlock[/sadht][sadhl=2230]captain-harlock[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Made this for the buddy group :D we're starting Aug 8th(saturday) 2 eps a day till finished. anyone can join in!

Last edited by a moderator:
ep 1-2

space pirates are awesome. I'm digging the music a lot so far. i hope it doesn't get repetitive.

i can't wait to dig deeper into these characters as little has been reviled so far.

end of ep 2
holy crap that explosion was intense!! hello giant ball from space!

I've only seen the first episode. When I watched it, there wasn't a fansub for the last 15 or so episodes. I didn't want to get into it if I couldn't finish it. I did notice that it was eventually finished, but I never have picked it back up. I do have the Captain Herlock DVDs, and I plan on watching them pretty soon.

Oh Dear Lord... That lovely 70s style... I'm so exciting with the first four episodes. The ED is great, see Mayu's big blue head moving around is priceless XD :duck:

EP 01
"The government inserted subliminal signals in the audio-visual feeds so that the people were content to watch and do nothing else". Mmm, maybe the japanese do the same, that's why we can't stop watching anime XD

"Harlock is a man who keeps his word" What the Hell?!!! How can he come to the Earth just for mantain a promise with a dead friend and a 7 year old girl when his head has a high price?

EP 03
Damn! I liked professor Daiba... R.I.P. BTW, what a dramatic death!

Last edited:
ep 3-4
I enjoy how much people drink in this :P and how the lady that is with harlock basically needs it in her diet XD. The flaming lady was very interesting and i think there might be more like her eventually.

His new recruit is awesome too.

(yeah i'm behind 6 eps i know XD)

ep 7 i've always liked underwater explorations. it's not everyday you see a pyramid underwater! :D

ep 9
i really enjoy the female enemy race. the way they look and act is really interesting to watch.

I'm still getting a kick out of the random karaoke throughout the eps too

Well, it's been a while since my last post. :baka:

Ep 21
Yattaran rocks! I'm such a fan of plamo

Ep 23
Wow. Harlock looks just hopeless. He's so sexy XD

'Cause I'm so lazy, my post is just a bunch of conclussions for the last 5 eps

1. I think that Harlock didn't take care of Mayu 'cause he's a pirate and don't like kids, they're so complicated XD
2. The only one who had a good end was Commander Kiruta
3. Use your own people just for get Harlock into a trap? Queen Rafflesia is horrible...
4. Red blood? Is she a HUMAN?
5. What was that? The Apocalypses? Why Earth's Mazones would like to destroy the planet where they live? Okashii...:...:

In general terms, I like this. A little bit bizarre but I enjoyed it.

Well, that was all about the original series for me :balloon:

I've actually went ahead and started watching the show. Awesome! When I think of 70's scifi, I think over-the-top mecha shoes. It is totally different from what I expected. It is extremely serious. Every now and then I can't help laughing at the very 70's style at some parts. It's sometimes hard to take it seriously with those laser sound effects. Besides the sound effects, the audio section is awesome. I love the soundtrack.

Back