Maken-ki! TWO

Etue

[sadht]Maken-ki! Two[/sadht]Genre: Harem, Ecchi, Comedy, Supernatural

5223.jpg
[sadhl]maken-ki-2[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Episode 1

An episodes about bra's, talk about breasts, the male lead being a pervert and his friend being worse and of course topped of with some barely covered breasts and convenient censoring. I could say that when the plot starts it could get better, but I hated season one's plot more than the fanservice episodes because the fanservice doesn't go away in them and the characters are all not to my taste to say the least.

My feelings about this probably could be portrayed by this picture:
1zqan4l.jpg

I really didn't care for this to get another season, there's more interesting ecchi out there.

I'm watching it for the fanservice, and because it's shameless ecchi filth.
First season's plot was as important as character development, and second season plots for titty shows are always lacking in plot compared to the first season.

I'm watching it for the fanservice, and because it's shameless ecchi filth.
First season's plot was as important as character development, and second season plots for titty shows are always lacking in plot compared to the first season.

So true. Ill watch anything atleast once to see if i can get into the story. But mostly ill watch the first 5ep's before saying i give up on it.

So far its lacking story backbone. But the last ep where she lost her memory was good. I liked that she was able to tell him the truth about how she feels in her heart and not letting her ego get in the way.

Episode 2-5

2-5 - Boobs
2-5 - Uninteresting and annoying characters
2-5 - Boobs
2-5 - Filler

Catgirl episode was the best episode yet and it was quite possibly the worst catgirl episode I have ever seen.

Haha, you're so funny Link. The day I watch this is when I have you watching this with me and going by your comment, that day is NEVER! :frustrat:
I'll watch this if they bring back the gender bending like I saw in that OVA. Don't judge, I like my gender bending. o3o

Episode 6

Did I mention I find this series to be atrocious even by ecchi standards?

This episode wasn't particularly interesting to say the least. One character that has had very little characterization finally gets some bashing her shoujo-ai antics through the roof. Filled with fanservice still-shots of Haruka to compensate for the episode being spend on a border-line-loli. The pantyshots weren't allowed so we have some blackbars running along the screen, they look horrible even by censoring standards . The comedy is centered mostly around the sadistic student council member and the current girl of focus, most of it was as bland as it gets. The rest of the episode was mostly dull and nonsensical to the point that one following this for the plot would start headtilting.

overall, a horrible episode in a bad anime.

Episode 7 & 8

Plot was boobs in episode 7 ( filler )

Plot was boobs in episode 8 ( filler )

Did I mention that this ecchi is one of the lesser ecchi I have watched?
because it is.

At this moment we have an amazing 8 episodes out of twelve in episodic filler which was probably taken directly from the manga. I can't recall any ecchi anime that has a worse track record. Even Qwaser two managed to have 7 episodes worth of ongoing story.

I'm a bit disappointed with Maken-Ki! TWO, to say the least. I know this is an ecchi show and all, but it's already been eight episodes and they've done nothing to continue the plot. I wanna see some more of Takeru's strength and whatnot.

Also, it doesn't seem like episode 8 was added to A-P yet. Is there a way that anybody can add it or do we just wait? I'm still pretty new here, but every other anime has been updated almost instantly until now. Just a little curious. :sweat:

It'll update soon... Eventually.... Hopefully..... Doubtfully. Maybe next week?
This anime sucks! Runs away.

Episode 9

Filler boobs 9

Nothing about this episode had any relation to the plot. The concept wasn't original and the characters in Maken-ki! aren't drawn in a manner that makes this seem ''cute'' so why they bothered with it I do not comprehend.

Episode 10

Filler boobs 10

Nothing about this episode had any relation to the plot. The concept wasn't original and my interest in the past of the side characters in this anime is very fleeting at best despite this the episode was a complete flashback because god knows I haven't seen enough flashbacks since I watch Space backstory.

Terrible show. It doesn't even deserve a 0.5 rating.

It has no plot whatsoever. It's just full of fan service. It's almost like they completely disregard the first season entirely.
What about continuing the plot of the first season?

Terrible show. It doesn't even deserve a 0.5 rating.

It has no plot whatsoever. It's just full of fan service. It's almost like they completely disregard the first season entirely.
What about continuing the plot of the first season?

I have never before witnessed an anime which has so much disregard for adding any purpose to it's second season. Heck, basically even for fans the only episode worth watching was the last one, since it's cannon. The rest is just random as all frig garbage. Even seikon no qwaser managed 5 episodes of plot in it's second season, this is just pathetic.

final rating is
bad-boobs / 10

Episode 2

Why bother with spoiler tags? It's obviously boobs and the plot is more boobs with some panties as a twist. Hell, I wasn't even reading half the subs.

Because it'll be like this for the rest of the show, I can now rate it:

Boners/10

Back