Sakura Trick

Etue

[sadht]Sakura Trick[/sadht]Genre: Shoujo-ai, School Life, Romance
5658.jpg
[sadhl]Sakura-Trick[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Rejoice! The first true Shoujo-Ai Romance in years!
Making this topic because me making it seems appropriate because the preview is out and translated.

The President of the Yuri Club is pleased with this. The Studio doing this doesn't doesn't have a great record, but those who watched Meganebu know that the anime prior to this wasn't bad, not bad at all. I look forward to this anime but won't place my hopes to high hopefully. I simply hope it will be cute and fluffy romance.

Preview: [ PV ]
RAW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEugtAkxtzg
( poorly ) Subbed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKKh-wpOIM

Better subs are available on nyaa.

Last edited:
My Yuri homeboys elsewhere are excited about this show. And so am I. See if DEEN can do two good shows in one season.

^ This is just shoujo-ai, so should just be a high school romance, but between 2 girls rather than girl/boy.

Yeah I'm mildly optimistic that this could be some nice lighthearted fun, the PV hinted at such.

So stoked on this one. I'm praying for a GL anime every season (Sakura Trick, Akuma no Riddle.. What else is in store for 2014?) and I'm excited for a cute SoL to kick off the year!

So stoked on this one. I'm praying for a GL anime every season (Sakura Trick, Akuma no Riddle.. What else is in store for 2014?) and I'm excited for a cute SoL to kick off the year!

Nisekoi, enough said.

[sadht]Sakura Trick[/sadht]Genre: Shoujo-ai, School Life, Romance
5658.jpg
[sadhl]Sakura-Trick[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Rejoice! The first true Shoujo-Ai Romance in years!
Making this topic because me making it seems appropriate because the preview is out and translated.

The President of the Yuri Club is pleased with this. The Studio doing this doesn't doesn't have a great record, but those who watched Meganebu know that the anime prior to this wasn't bad, not bad at all. I look forward to this anime but won't place my hopes to high hopefully. I simply hope it will be cute and fluffy romance.

Preview: [ PV ]
RAW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEugtAkxtzg
( poorly ) Subbed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQKKh-wpOIM

Better subs are available on nyaa.
And what series prior to Meganebu were those that were good?

Deen's actually nailed something for once.

Episode 1:
So good that I think I had to change my underwear after having my ovaries explode. The light-hearted yuri romance beween Haruka and Yuu alone was enough to make me go hnnnng and they're a great comedic and endearing pair. Not to mention the comedy's hitting all the right notes that I loved most of it as well. Also them kissing scenes....were pretty deliciously intense. :laugh:

Overall this looks like it's shaping up to be a silly, humorous and sweet series. So nice job Deen and now I can only hope they don't fuck this up.

Episode 1

I did not expect that so soon. However, I'm pretty fucking glad we got it, don't want to build an entire series of implied yuri just for a hand hold at the end.

The episode was just really very good too. I liked the characters, I loved the art style, it was gorgeous for the most part though some of the cgi in the classrooms was quite obvious and a bit cheap looking, it wasn't offensive to the eyes, all those pattern overlays and stuff were beautiful.

The veranda leap was the best thing I have ever seen.
Verdict: Kimochii

Episode 1:

Dat kissing. Dat veranda leap. Dat OP. Fucking hell, much greater than I dared hope it would be. It just came out of the closet left field and wiped the floor with most other recent fluffy school comedies I've seen.

Episode 1
It was definitely cute! I like the characterization, both of the girls are fairly airheaded in different aspects (Yuu has to look out for Haruka in real life sorts of things, but apparently Yuu can't do school work at all.)
I read the first manga chapter last week, and they followed it super closely! I haven't read any more than the first chapter, which they finished up ten minutes into the show (aka after their first kiss) but if that was anything to go by, the show will probably follow the manga pretty accurately with no major changes.
At this point, the kissing feels a bit like fanservice (which I have no problem with!) I hope in later episodes the girls admit that they have feelings for each other that are more than just kissing and friendship (lovelovelovelove) without losing the comedic aspect of the show. (a little drama is okay, but I can't see any 'gayngst' fitting well with the show. Jealousy seems like a more suitable source of drama, seeing as they've already shown how jealous Haruka is for laughs.)

It might have been because it was 2 AM when I watched it (I saw the raw was up on the site I used at like 7 PM and couldn't handle not seeing the show before bed but didn't want to try another site) but lot's of the jokes fell flat for me. Thinkng back they were funny, but at the time I wasn't into it. I think moral of the story, I need to wait until Friday mornings (after a good nights' sleep!) to watch the show or else I might not like it as much.

Wow, this wasn't what I was hoping for at all. It wasn't funny and it overdoes the fanservice.
I can't believe I'm saying this - I can't remember the last time I didn't like an SoL.

I dont understand why this is getting so much praise. Just because they kiss?

Last edited:
Episode 1.
Sold before the theme song was even over.
Not only is it funny as crap, they give me four kisses in the first episode! Hot damn, I love this show already.

H8kRzdN.jpg

Episode 1:

I did enjoy it. The art and visual stuff was cool and I found it funny. Oh, and also yuri. Errybody loves yuri. I dunno why, but I was expecting it to be more serious, but I'm totally glad it wasn't. I'll definetly keep watching it.

All these pic reactions are hilarious keep em coming!
Episode 1
Yess that was so hnnng.They gave us more than one kiss!And the kiss was so heated I dare say.The comedy is also good so that makes it even better!The characters are so cute I can't wait for the second episode I don't think this anime will go downhill :love:

Ep. 01

lol.gif

Wow...

Unlike Yuruyuri, which is filled with all kinds of indirect yuri and yuri undertones, with occasional direct yuri-ness, this is just direct in your face kind of yuri!

I love it!
biggthumpup.gif

Back