Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club

VivisQueen

Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club
Alt title: Free!

Synopsis, Screenshots, Reviews, Recommendations ~ Add Your Own Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here. Full reviews should be posted here. Forum rules and post guidelines can be found here.

Surprised nobody has made a thread yet in anticipation.

Honestly, I'm as much apprehensive as I am excited about seeing this. My fear is that the show lives up to the trailers, in which case we are in for a really vapid, trudging drama full of monotone dialogue. Basically, if all it offers is bishies in speedos, I'll be disappointed. My greatest hope is that, despite being marketed as lady fodder, the characters end up being well-developed and the sport actually presented in an engrossing, creative manner.

Please God, let it be Hajime no Ippo just with pretty boys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Free!

the mrs is looking forward to it... likely just going to be cute boys doing cute things though

This shit's gonna be fabulous, mark my words. I'm mainly watching this because I am yet again denied more JoJo, but hopefully it'll be entertaining to watch.

False alarm, in the end it was just some idiot saying it was because of the filesize. So there is a raw now.

Seems a win-win situation for you anyway. :laugh:

A screenshot:

20130703165842337.png

If my computer was available to me then I'd be on Crunchyroll right now!
Oh well, I can wait until tomorrow!
:pickleda:

Oooh dear, I just learned how to put a limit to the Upload Rate and now this is downloading a hell of a lot faster.

I should have done this a looong time ago. I'll have this ready in 5 minutes.

Oooh dear, I just learned how to put a limit to the Upload Rate and now this is downloading a hell of a lot faster.

I should have done this a looong time ago. I'll have this ready in 5 minutes.
Haha, you silly goose!
:laugh:

Back