Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai

bluebush56

I didn't see a thread about TWGOK here,so I decided to make one.This is a discussion on the most recent chapters so if you haven't read up to them yet,there's spoilers.
Chapter 154
Chihiro decided to visit Keima too! Its really hard to tell which one has the goddess now (although,Ayumi seems more flustered about Keima than Chihiro).I hope its Ayumi,but which one do you think has Mercury?

Re: The World God Only Knows

Chapter 155
I did not expect that.It's possible that Chihiro has Mercury(which would weird because she doesn't have any significant traits),but she might just like Keima without remembering the capture.I can't wait until next week,where we see Ayumi and Keima's reactions!

hello there, im also reading this manga, but i havent reached till the latest chapters, so ill refrain myself from reading the spoilers
but i have to say that the main character is awesome, his game obsessed character, his love fr 2D girls

this is a very funny manga

^ Elsie's the best

Edit: I miss her :crying: I wish they would bring her back already

Chapter 155
I did not expect that.It's possible that Chihiro has Mercury(which would weird because she doesn't have any significant traits),but she might just like Keima without remembering the capture.I can't wait until next week,where we see Ayumi and Keima's reactions!

I disagree
The situation right now seems to favor Ayumi more. Think about it, she's locked in a room with the guy she likes, while a friend of hers confesses to him. As of now, she's the most vulnerable. For her, it's friendship vs. personal romance.
I guarantee you that this is going to tear her up from inside, and most likely she'll do something drastic, i.e. quitting track, the band, or even skipping school for a few days. So far, since Keima is the only one, aside from Ayumi of course, that knows of the situation, he'll eventually be forced to comfort her. In simple terms, the plot is focusing on Ayumi more so than Chihiro, hence most likely holds a goddess. The only event that will totally destroy my theory is: Chihiro discovering that Ayumi was in the room the whole time. If so, the focus will definitely change in favor of Chihiro.

Last edited:

A "what if?" moment

What if the last goddess is hidden in someone else, was actually divided between Ayumi and Chihiro or is actually disguised as a devil....what if the goddess is actually Keima's mom???? O_o o_O
There's something fishy about Keima's mom...really fishy.

She is a badass gangster (literally) that had a kid, still looks as if she was 21 and wears the pants in the family
I mean when Elsie said that she was her husband's illegitimate child she went crazy and told him to never come back... EVER, and when Haqua said the same thing joking, oh man was that funny.

A "what if?" moment

What if the last goddess is hidden in someone else, was actually divided between Ayumi and Chihiro or is actually disguised as a devil....what if the goddess is actually Keima's mom???? O_o o_O
There's something fishy about Keima's mom...really fishy.

I hope its not in someone else because then Ayumi and Chihiro would get their hearts crushed.As for Keima's mom,that'd be kinda funny if Keima had to use his dating sim skills on her.

Chapter 156
Keima and Haqua are in a pretty rough spot right now.Ayumi got to Chihiro before Keima did.Will Keima still be able to find Mercury?

I plan read this manga but I would like know how many chapters anime cover (first and second season) and how they make that anime. It's just like in manga or they change alot?

I plan read this manga but I would like know how many chapters anime cover (first and second season) and how they make that anime. It's just like in manga or they change alot?
I think the anime covers the first 40 chapters.I didn't read those chapters,but I heard they're just like how the anime shows it.

There's 156 Chapter's out right now, the first 2 season's cover about 40, and there hasn't even been a rock that has been moved between the anime and manga, they are exactly the same. Now if you don't plan to read the manga and just watch the anime that's your choice, to be able to catch up to the manga the anime is gonna have to start making 24 ep. season's and by how it's going I don't think they will.

Chapter 156

hehe Keima, life's a bitch, Ayumi beat you to the call =P and Nora's partner... god he's a dunce >.>

I love the manga, it's really so damn great. I look forward to it every week or whenever the translators get around to it.
I'm wondering who the last goddess is? I could almost see it being 1+, like maybe there's another one we don't know about in either C or A

I love the manga, it's really so damn great. I look forward to it every week or whenever the translators get around to it.
I'm wondering who the last goddess is? I could almost see it being 1+, like maybe there's another one we don't know about in either C or A

I was thinking about that too but I don't think the mangaka would do that.
I mean the only clue they have to see who has a goddess is if they remember the kiss. Now Keima's going around making the girls fall in love with him to see if any of them obtains goddess powers. The good thing about that is those girls already have fallen in love with him a little. To stat all over on a new girl, Keima doesn't have the time for that, he knows vintage is out there, he knows he needs to find the last goddess and he needs to hurry up and get Kanon back to normal. Also, with that warning Apollo sent out no goddess is gonna show themselves on purpose.
I still miss Elsie, that's my least favorite part about this arc

Random question:Who's your favorite character,girl,capture target?My favorites are Kanon,Tenri/Diana,and Haqua

I was thinking about that too but I don't think the mangaka would do that.
I mean the only clue they have to see who has a goddess is if they remember the kiss. Now Keima's going around making the girls fall in love with him to see if any of them obtains goddess powers. The good thing about that is those girls already have fallen in love with him a little. To stat all over on a new girl, Keima doesn't have the time for that, he knows vintage is out there, he knows he needs to find the last goddess and he needs to hurry up and get Kanon back to normal. Also, with that warning Apollo sent out no goddess is gonna show themselves on purpose.
I still miss Elsie, that's my least favorite part about this arc
All I'm saying is there's one 1 left right? And both C and A seem to remember loving him, so maybe there's a 7th goddess. I'm not saying there's going to be more girls, I don't think they will bother doing that at this point.

Haquo is my favorite followed by Shiori, then Yui. My favorite girl in the manga so far even though she wasn't a target was Akari

There's 156 Chapter's out right now, the first 2 season's cover about 40, and there hasn't even been a rock that has been moved between the anime and manga, they are exactly the same. Now if you don't plan to read the manga and just watch the anime that's your choice, to be able to catch up to the manga the anime is gonna have to start making 24 ep. season's and by how it's going I don't think they will.

If anime is just like manga then I will watch 2 seasons and after that manga from chapter ~40. THX

All I'm saying is there's one 1 left right? And both C and A seem to remember loving him, so maybe there's a 7th goddess. I'm not saying there's going to be more girls, I don't think they will bother doing that at this point.

Haquo is my favorite followed by Shiori, then Yui. My favorite girl in the manga so far even though she wasn't a target was Akari

Misunderstood your last post, thought you meant
that neither of them had the goddess and there was another girl
My fav is Elsie and Shiori =3

Back