Claymore

I thought it was pretty good. I especially find it interesting that his armor can reflect yoma attacks. Not to mention he's as quick as some claymores. Maybe he stayed with Eisley for a very long time and that little girl.. is that Priscilla?

I thought it was pretty good. I especially find it interesting that his armor can reflect yoma attacks. Not to mention he's as quick as some claymores. Maybe he stayed with Eisley for a very long time and that little girl.. is that Priscilla?

I suspect yes, I warrant that Eisley gave him to her so he could keep an eye on her. She probably doesn't care about other yoma so she helps Raki find them. Did i mention for once Raki isn't crying like a little...I digress.

I think the last couple of chapters have been made of pure win and awesome.

The only major part that I haven't been to reconcile is that iirc correctly, they have only been fighting this war for 130 years. If they are really on their 78th (?) generation of claymores, I think I saw that somewhere, they are making them a lot faster than what they said.

Also, Dragons vs Demons = win

not necessarily, who's to say that they've been working on the claymores since the start of the war? Also a generation is a highly general form of measurement

I was thinking about reading the Claymore manga ( saw the anime several months ago and I really liked it ) but I was just wondering if chapter 80 is the newest one?

Yes, 80 is the most recent update to the claymore series. Unfortunately it's only released once a month to, but it's still definitely worth the read.

Once a month??? Are you all on crack? Each v. of manga is realeased like once ever 5-6 months..... Unless you're all reading this stuff online... In which case L2 stop killing the industry and buy something for a change.

Once a month??? Are you all on crack? Each v. of manga is realeased like once ever 5-6 months..... Unless you're all reading this stuff online... In which case L2 stop killing the industry and buy something for a change.

Unfortunately Vulcan there is neither the store, nor the capital to pursue such avenues. I purchase what I can afford and get my hands on, however my lust to watch/read anime/mangas far supersedes my desire to be fair and legitimate in my viewing/reading practices. Sorry.

/sigh... Oh well.. I'm just antsy because I've been waiting for those retards to print v. 12 since febuary! lol tooo long...

Vulcan, that's probably the other thing that would drive me to finding a scanlation rather than waiting for the actual release. If what Zakiel says is true through, then your v. 12 should be out relatively soon.

Very soon... July 1st.. I've had it pre-ordered since January...lol... Too bad I won't be here! -curls up in fetal position and starts sobbing-

So I've been following this title for some time, and I got to admit. It getting even more exciting, not to mention the outfits even more.. ah lets say underworld style.

Anyone on the same Page?

Re: Claymore (Manga)

Yes, i've been following this for a few years now and it's definitely become more impressive. This new introduction of foes and Deneve/Helen duo possibly ... meh can't say it.. will make me a sad sad panda :crying:

Oh finally someone, (p.s please use spoiler tags for that)

I'm kinda interested with the new villains.
The third kind, those beast that are blind
. Man the suspense is killing me!

you have to read the manga, the anime totally killed the story... the anime barely even expose the true triller of the story complex...

The manga itself doesn't really pick up until after Episode 19 or 20 in the anime. That's when it gets absolutely amazing.

Back