Eve no Jikan

Oehr

[sadht]Eve no Jikan[/sadht][sadhl=2165]Eve-no-Jikan[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Man, i only watched the first episode and i already love it. even though i hate any cgi, this series uses cgi all the time and it doesnt look bad at all!
cgi pic:
cgiva7.jpg

if you watched chobits, its easy to explain the series:
persocoms = androids
chobits = androids in the cafe EVE
though, its nothing like shitty chobits. Realistic SciFi - Thats how i like it!

cant wait for the next episode!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched this as well and it gives a very I Robot feel to it. The CG is very well done and looks gorgeous, I'll be staying in tuned with this as well. Seems very promising.

Hey all! ^^ Yea, I just watched this today and like it a LOT so far. The animation is sweet looking I must admit. I enjoyed Kurenai also for the style of animation used for it. (Not the same as this of course...)This anime gives me a feeling like of reality with androids and how they would be in a human society. I'll watch this one for sure.

jerryjax, you should check out Planetes. its a anime about collection trash in outer space and is damn realistic future idea. best character development ive seen so far(together with lovely complex) :D

since i really liked the animation, ill check out the oneshots(or whatever one episode long ona are called) by the same studio :)

Ah, cool. Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that Oehr. ^^ That would be nice to see more anime shown like this, the future ideas with robots and such but with a 'real-life' feel to it.

Answer: cuz its ona so it doesnt have to meet any standards(like 23mins) like tv broadcasts.
also its better than a stretched anime :P

I... was... Incredibly intruigued by this anime. I seriously spent a good half of the credits thinking about what the girl said...

I want more!!! :D

i think there's going to be only 6 ovas, and i think the dvd came out at the end of august or something... either way cant wait for the rest of it as it's looking damn purty..

and for more of the chobits analogy, rie tanaka = chii, rie tanaka = sammy (main dude's android) :D

Ill check out planetes and the other ova by the studio too as this has got me very intrigued.

I've just watched Mizu no Kotoba. YOU SHOULD WATCH IT TOO! EVE and Mizu no Kotoba are connected!!!

P.S. going to watch Pale Cocoon now :)

EDIT: watched. life in 2600. not connected to EVE

Last edited:
I want another episode just to see
how the androids interact with people in the cafe! o-o!

Whats dis? Mizu no Kotoba?? *searches*

Haha, wow I am going to watch these other anime episodes for sure. Thanks a lot for the link Oehr! ^^

10-15minute episodes....................too long between episodes.................. will it ever be finished? They need to sell this concept to a real company who can produce a complete product.

10-15minute episodes....................too long between episodes.................. will it ever be finished? They need to sell this concept to a real company who can produce a complete product.
well, its like a monthly ova, just with shorter episodes. though the 15min episodes are better than the 40-50min mnemosyne or some other weekly shows!

Back