I Can't Understand What My Husband Is Saying Thread 2

Looking forward to it. Loved the first season and hope this one follows suit.

The first season was an enjoyable short, so I'll definitely be watching this. I wasn't expecting this to get a second season, but I'm really glad it did. I could use some more Kaoru in my life.

Well, I guess I had the date wrong after all. Whatever. I usually end up having a few series written down as coming out a day early/late anyway. I was just taking a break from Yoru no Yatterman before finishing up the final two episodes, so running across this now was nice.

Episode 1

It's about what I was expecting. This never was an incredible short, in my opinion, but it's an enjoyable way to spend 3-4 minutes a week. Several references and a few little chuckles. I needed more Kaoru and her snaggletooth, that's for sure.

I laughed when he was trying to take a picture of girls from Kaoru's high school and she punched him in the "wee-wee".

Last edited:
Ahhhh, everyone is already seeing it. D:

Maybe I should give up and start my Free Trial of Crunchyroll now.... I've been saving it for some time.

^hope you didn't do that for a 3 min run time anime...........saturday would be a good day to do that..........

Episode 01

It's so nice to have this back again.

Well, I guess I had the date wrong after all. Whatever. I usually end up having a few series written down as coming out a day early/late anyway. I was just taking a break from Yoru no Yatterman before finishing up the final two episodes, so running across this now was nice.

It was April 3rd when it originally aired in Japan because they live in the future. ; )

Episode 2.
Worrying about compatibility, when you regularly ride the guy like a coaster at Six Flags. She's an odd one.

Episode 2.
Worrying about compatibility, when you regularly ride the guy like a coaster at Six Flags. She's an odd one.

It's pretty common in relationships to have doubts even if things are relatively good. Just human nature to wonder "what if?"

Like when Tents loves ketchup but doesn't eat it on french fries I start to wonder about her weird European sensibilities.

hmm not into the hot sauce business yo

pancakes-3.jpg

Back