High School DxD BorN

Oppai dragon.

Seriously, if you like animated breasts this is it... Oppai Dragon.

I had forgotten all about this... anemia here we go again

Mr7lsnb.gif

Which reminds me... even though it's never been my favorite show I wouldn't mind me a third season of Kyouko and Ayano >.>

I never seemed to like DxD as much as most people, but I'll be watching it nonetheless. I've already seen two seasons and my friend would kill me if I didn't watch it and discuss the episodes with her.

Episode 1.
Comedy.
Boobs.
Action.
Boobs.
Rousing speeches.
Boobs.
Rousing speeches about boobs.

Yup, same old DxD.

Episode 1

Well, there were a lot of breasts of a variety of sizes. Plenty of breast related dialogue and some action on the side while the plot moved forward while showing topless girls as much as possible.

I didn't dislike it at all. :drink:

Episode 1
Okay, what can I say... this sux a lot, I don't even know why I liked first two season ...well...at least I thought something like that for the first ~15minutes of episode 1, but then, after "Are you a faggot or something?" and all that serious talk between Issei and Azazel about tits and how to approach nipples I was like Damn, I was wrong...this shit is good :megusta:

I think you can chalk the use of the f-word up to the subbers. They seemed to make Issei rather foul mouthed for their amusement. Same with the c-word.

I think you can chalk the use of the f-word up to the subbers. They seemed to make Issei rather foul mouthed for their amusement. Same with the c-word.

I noticed that there was used few bad words and some of them sounded kinda dumb, but there's nothing wrong with quoting, is there? :sweat:

Episode 1: I knew what to expect, and was not disappointed a bit. Welcome back dear sweet guilty pleasure that is High School DxD!

Episode 2.
In which the most obvious "secret" in this show is revealed.
Seriously, I've known she was a cat-demon thing since like, season 1. The yellow eyes, the cat familiar, her name literally having "cat" in it. Not what I'd call a shocking reveal. Backstory on the other hand, was a reveal. Psycho big sister and what-have-you. Looks to be a fight next episode. Woo.

On a secondary note.
"Teach her the ways of laughter."
...Yeah. Good job, teach.

Back