Strawberry Panic - Anime-Planet forum

Go Back   Anime-Planet forum > Anime and Manga Discussion > Specific Anime Discussion

Notices

Old 11-02-2006, 01:34 PM   #1
springymabob

Default Strawberry Panic

Strawberry Panic

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

Anyone here watch this anime? It is really good...
Info on the anime from AnimeNfo!: AnimeNfo.Com : Strawberry Panic!
Or just read the Info on here:
On Astraea Hill, there are three girl schools; St. Miatre Academy, St. Spica Academy, and St. Le Rim Academy. In the corner of the site, there stands their common boarding house, “Ichigo-Sha”.

Astraea Hill - it is a sacred place where men cannot enter...

Aoi Nagisa transferred to the 4th grade(*) of St. Miatre Academy by some reason. On the very first day, she met “Etoile”, Hanazono Shizuma. Etoile is the leader of the whole students of the tree schools, and she was a girl of admiration. She has a large power and trust, at the same time, she must shoulder heavy responsibility and duty proportional to her power. Nagisa was fascinated by Sizuma’s beauty and she was frozen. On the other hand, looking into Nagisa’s face gently, Sizuma put her arms around Nagaisa’s shoulders and her face was approaching to Nagisa’s face...

(*) Because they introduce a system integrating junior and senior high school, the fourth grade corresponds to the first grade of normal senior high school.
Taken from AnimeNfo!
:D
Now lets discuss.

Last edited by rockenroll4life; 06-09-2009 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Edited to use newer header format.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
XMrNiceguyX
Head of the Pokémafia Propaganda department
Anime Fan in Training

Send a message via ICQ to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via MSN to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via Skype™ to XMrNiceguyX
Default Re: Strawberry Panic!

Definately a fun series, but unfortunately that, as the series progresses, the humor fades away and it ends up being a hardcore drama series.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:32 AM   #3
Rawrr-dino

I don't like it because it's Yuri I hate Yuri anime! everyone has an opinion but maybe it's will be a great anime if it was STRAIGHT!!
Old 01-06-2007, 07:10 AM   #4
XMrNiceguyX
Anime Fan in Training

Send a message via ICQ to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via MSN to XMrNiceguyX Send a message via Skype™ to XMrNiceguyX

The funny part is that it isn't yuri. It's shoujo-ai. At least it's nice to see some negative light on the series beside my opinion, be it rather argumentless and purely based on a homophobic stance to series.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:09 AM   #5
MechaTama31
Otaku

Send a message via AIM to MechaTama31 Send a message via MSN to MechaTama31 Send a message via Yahoo to MechaTama31

Judging from the posts of his I've seen, this guy is probably not even in high school yet.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #6
XMrNiceguyX
Anime Fan in Training

Oh, that is a bit problem for us, isn't it.... Don't want to sound too offensive, but people similar to him don't seem to last (due to internal factors, not external factors like mods banning) quite long, do they?
Old 01-17-2007, 10:31 AM   #7
Rawrr-dino

By the way the characters looks like barbies and uhh it's remembers me of Maria Sama the biggest mistake in my life when I bought Maria Sama Anime ugh!!
Old 02-01-2007, 04:36 AM   #8
Rawrr-dino

And the funny Part xMrNiceGuyx that Shoujo-ai known as Yuri!! well I read this in anime info!! so anyway it's just a gay anime so it's not so fun to see ppl from from the SAME gender kissing eachother except for gays!! pishhhhh
Old 02-01-2007, 05:56 AM   #9
Frost
Experienced Anime Fan

Send a message via AIM to Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrr-dino View Post
And the funny Part xMrNiceGuyx that Shoujo-ai known as Yuri!! well I read this in anime info!! so anyway it's just a gay anime so it's not so fun to see ppl from from the SAME gender kissing eachother except for gays!! pishhhhh
You know, normally when someone posts something this, it would stand quite well on its own and need no further comment, but it seems the writers themselves never quite manage to realise why that is. I'm torn between letting it be and giving a thorough response on why it's idiotic.

Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:43 AM   #10
sothis
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawrr-dino View Post
did i really just read this?

i feel like i'm back in junior high. that, or in the middle of the southern USA about 15 years ago.
sothis is offline   Reply With Quote