Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai!

Etue

[sadht=Listen to Me, Girls. I Am Your Father!]Papa no Iu Koto o Kikinasai![/sadht][sadhl]papa-no-iu-koto-o-kikinasai[/sadhl]
[sadhdc][/sadhdc]
Episode 1.
Well, That was interesting and entertaining enough. Will keep watching this to see were it goes, still not sure yet if it's going to be good/average/mediocre. The art and animation are both of high quality and it has some fairly unusual characters, though the sisters seem run off the mill.

If you read the other post you would have noticed that Sinner posted that he didn't realize that there was already a thread. So it was a mistake why does it even matter lol

Yar, sorry i misspelled it when i searched for t and it brought this up after i had posted it so it is my fault. But i do like this series, since you can figure out whats going to happen by the ending song. But yes loli yay me /end sarcasm. I believe this will be a pretty hart warming show sorta like Choco imouto, Usagi Drop, Aishiteruze Baby. I do expect this to be a good show with a bit of a comic tendency and by the girls looks you can guess their personalities.

Well, out of curiosity, I checked out the first episode. Funny fat guy, terrible actor chick who slaps funny fat guy, and an annoyingly cute kid...yup, I'll watch it.

Mixed feelings about this one. I like the characters and the humor was good most of the time, but the implied loli incest comedy harem thing is really putting me off. Hopefully I was just reading too much into things...

I didn't start watching this yet. Can somebody tell me exactly what kinds of show is this? Is it a slice of life show with some comedy elements or is it a 50/50 life-comedy? If I start it I'm not gonna drop it so I want to be sure what am I getting into. Some people say it's like Usagi drop but I didn't watch that one so I don't know.

That girl with the long blond hair looks exactly like Airi from a hentai,boy was I surprised.I'm gonna have indecent thoughts for the whole show,whenever I see her.I warn you guys,don't look it up unless you're prepared for the consequences ^ Anyway I liked the first episode.Looks like it's gonna be fun.

Yea I know, but that's the justification for every incest anime ever.
Incest is incest since in japan incest is legal, but looked down upon. But blood relations dont mean much in the way of incest since its defined as even someone who is a blood linked, members of the same household; step relatives related by adoption or marriage.
Also most of the incest anime i have seen are between two of blood relations not a step sister or what not.
Im here for the loli mostly so lets go!

I didn't start watching this yet. Can somebody tell me exactly what kinds of show is this? Is it a slice of life show with some comedy elements or is it a 50/50 life-comedy? If I start it I'm not gonna drop it so I want to be sure what am I getting into. Some people say it's like Usagi drop but I didn't watch that one so I don't know.

It's not like Usagi Drop. It's like a combination Slice Of Life/Comedy/Ecchi at some points/with an occasional dash of Moe.

Incest is incest since in japan incest is legal, but looked down upon. But blood relations dont mean much in the way of incest since its defined as even someone who is a blood linked, members of the same household; step relatives related by adoption or marriage.
Also most of the incest anime i have seen are between two of blood relations not a step sister or what not.
Im here for the loli mostly so lets go!

Really? almost all i've seen either start out being "blood" related and then finding out they aren't or just straight up aren't to start but they're in the same "family" etc.

Episode 2:
I'm going to keep watching this, but I"m not too excited about it...

It seems like a poor Usagi Drop (characters arn't as endearing, drama is a bit melodramatic), and then there's the strong undertone of incests with the middle school girl... well I guess that's another thing it borrows from Usagi Drop then.

Episode 2.

That kid is a whiner. I didn't cry at three years old, when my brothers beat me at video games. And...drama. Parents go missing, and who decides to take care of them? Yeah, that was a real shocker. I'm kinda with Reat. Seems like kind of a Usagi drop knockoff. And that scene with him and his sister in the bath...that was creepy. And the poor Engrish singing...I really hope that doesn't become a thing...

And again Reat, it's not incest. They aren't related.
Here, and in Usagi Drop.

Also, on a Random note, am I the only who thinks Hina's hair is ridiculously long? Seriously, she's three. She either came out with a lot of hair, or that stuff grows like a weed.

Really? almost all i've seen either start out being "blood" related and then finding out they aren't or just straight up aren't to start but they're in the same "family" etc.

This. Every incest anime that I have seen has been non blood related. I can only think of one that has had a real relationship between blood relations and that was just a single arc in the show.

Don't compare this to Bunny Drop, the only relation the two have is the story set-up. This show shows promise more so then Usagi Drop ever did. But then again, Usagi Drop got borring fast and it's animation didn't help it all.

This has more of a japanese mainstream thing going on but it's set up rather well, I'm very much looking forward to each week to see these sisters and there slice of life moments.

I've always been a sucker for cute girls in distress though. lol

Back