To Love-Ru

Re: To Love-Ru - Trouble

I think episode 2 beat out episode 1 as far as fanservice goes. I'm more of a Nozomu fan just because I think she's cute, where as Chiharu is just raunchy. Although, she does have some hot outfits.

I think episode 2 beat out episode 1 as far as fanservice goes. I'm more of a Nozomu fan just because I think she's cute, where as Chiharu is just raunchy. Although, she does have some hot outfits.

Uh, wrong anime?

OH GOD, is this another fan service anime. If it is, I just disappointed, I was looking for a romantic story plot where the guy gets all nervous to say I LOVE U

Whoa, I totally thought I clicked Kanokon. Anyway! I watched this one ALSO. I actually really like the opening because even though it's full of fanservice it's kinda spunky and the song fits. Lala manages to be a service-character without being super obnoxious, and I get the feeling that a ton more girls are going to show up at some point, based on the opening.

Why does this show remind me of Rizelmine X Dears...?

Anyway... I like this one more then Kanokon. I cant exactly pin point it, but the way of presenting the fanservice is different. It is still obviously present but in a total different and not so annoying way.

The story is about Yuuki Rito, a high-school boy who cannot confess to the girl of his dreams, Sairenji Haruna. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, nude girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from the planet Deviluke, where she is the heir to the throne. Her father wants her to return to her home planet so she can marry one of the husband candidates, but she decides that she wants to marry Rito in order to stay on Earth.

reminds me of reverse Girls Bravo!!
except without the lack of boys

after ep 3, it still looks promissing, vary fanservisy and cliche, but still funny.

Haha it wasn't the arrangement per say for me, it was his
visions of the future that had me rolling. With Zastin to save the day.

I dropped this show, I'm sick of the same old love triangle premise, combined with ecchi and 'comedy'. I only regret that I watched as much of it as I did.

Today I did some catching up on this one since I only did see till episode 4 so far. But I must say that it does get a bit boring. The series continues to show more of the same.
But I liked the belly button fetish ;)

:love: I'm enjoying it.
The latest episode with the whole Rocky parody thing was great
Some good ecchi comedies this year no? :3

I think I am about up to episode 7 or so at the moment. The Rocky thing had me rolling. I was just dying during the whole thing. I just started getting more into comedy anime the last year or so and I enjoy this show quite a bit so far. Although it is no Hayate the Combat Butler to me thus far.

Back