Girls und Panzer

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht]Girls und Panzer[/sadht][sadhl]girls-und-panzer[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

biggthumpup.gif

This is the one I was most looking forward to this season, glad Sentai licensed it!

PV 1
PV 2

So...is this Strike Witches, on earth?

Sounds like fun.

Fräulein? Mädels!

So... I heard this show is not what it looks like. It's like a bunch of girls trying to fix a tank and then moving it around. No, strike witches and no Upotte here. If that's the case then a lot of people will be disappointed.

So... I heard this show is not what it looks like. It's like a bunch of girls trying to fix a tank and then moving it around. No, strike witches and no Upotte here. If that's the case then a lot of people will be disappointed.

What would be the point of that anime?

So...no raifus (hmm, that doesn't work, Panzerkampfwaifus) then?
Well, girls fixing a tank can be moe too, if So ra te wo ra me nu sa or what it was called, has taught me anything.

school kids driving tanks...
what's next? driving giant robots?

also Kawainu your sig had me in stitches, "preferred but not required" LMFAO

school kids driving tanks...
what's next? driving giant robots?
That's Robotic's;Notes (airing soon). And most mecha shows as well xD

also Kawainu your sig had me in stitches, "preferred but not required" LMFAO

My lovely signature is the result of a bet that ended in a tie. Now me, Damias and Nihat are carrying it all over the forum. And the sig was designed by Nihat btw. I don't read (and never will) anything like the Yaranaika doujin manga :P

ep1. Its like im watching world of tanks the anime! But has lolis... but i do like the anime... its interesting...

Episode 1:

Seems like another anime that will be ''okay'' but won't be going anywhere special. The CGI tank session as a bit ''eh'' but when normal animation is used the show has quite decent graphics in my opinion. The three girls + ( + 2 ? ) that will be the main girls were quite strangely introduced.
THEY ARE ON A HUGE BOAT, DAMN!

I don't have high hopes for this but will keep watching it with it's current premise and contents. Perhaps it will surprise me at some points but overall I think it will be just an average anime.

Too much CGI for my taste Also, one of the girls, the older sister type, is exactly like one of the girls back in my school (some 10 years ago), even with the same birthday. Creepy...
Had to laugh rather often, especially during that promotional video, Panzerfahren is a girly etc.
But yeah, not expecting too much either.

Back