Slap Up Party: Arad Senki

Wright

[sadht]Slap Up Party: Arad Senki[/sadht][sadhl=2377]slap-up-party-arad-senki[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Well...with a name like slap up party..I thought it would be mad stupid, but I'd say it was my favorite first episode of the 2009 series so far XD. It might be cause I'm a sucker for shounens, or I'm crazy, but I thought it was awesome. The end song is also very cool. :banana: I expect to enjoy the rest of the series.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the first episode this afternoon and really enjoyed it! I think it's going to be a good series.

Why does the main dude remind me slightly of Sol Badguy from the Guilty Gear games? :S

Was a good first episode, looking forward to the next

ep 1.

what a stupid name.
i'll watch anything I suppose but I really don't care for shounen cock fests.
i did enjoy some of the humor...

2nd episode was even better XD
busty babe added to the team! she seems to hand out the business.

I like the gunman the most xD He's just... Lol, reminds me of a character from one better-not-to-speak-about series xD I'm quite curious about what will come, who will they face (:

And, I found out that the game which it's made about (or whatver, dunno what's seen the light of this world first) is going to be available for all us english speaking people - it's called Dungeon Fighter (: The ending song led me to my "investigation"... Looking forward to playing it, too (:

Anyone caught up with this?
It's stalled for me, the story/animation are unbelievably bad in my opinion...I found it seriously hard to watch. I just want to know if this is getting any better (or possibly worse - which wouldn't be surprising)

I am! It makes me happy. Though the subs take a bit long to come out. If you didn't like it at first, then you probably still won't like it.

I'm still watching it.

Not even close to as good as I thought it would be. It seems to go downhill every episode for me.

Slap up party

Ive watched this show for a while now i think its is ultimitly amazing XD ive even played the games all the charcters make me laugh but now im losing intrest and im kinda wondering how many people enjoy this because i want to revamp my excitement for this anime. i also want to here how other people react to slapup party

Back