Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi

Quizap

[sadht]Queen's Blade: Rurou no Senshi[/sadht][sadhl=2370]queens-blade[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

:laugh: WOW. All I can say is wow. I knew this was going to be 100% fan service from the get go but wow... this is probably the one fan service anime I'm going to stick with till the end. It's absurdly funny.

The demon's main attack is corrosive breast milk. When she started spraying, I started laughing. And then when Leina kills the demon by pressing her breasts up against the demon's breast to make the explode was extremely funny, especially after seeing the size of the explosion. They story it self isn't unique at all, almost like a Koihime Musou but a million times better. And the animation isn't half bad. Just lots of nudity.

The ED background images are very well done. They all look like oil paintings. To be 100% honest, I'd like a wallpaper of each one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is horrible...without the fanservice you wouldn't have anything left.

um well ep1. uh
pretty much you have to see it for yourself.
i don't think i've ever seen anything more ridiculous ever

It's fairly awful lol. Only thing it has are mad tits. Though it is kinda fun to laugh at it's ridiculous things like the breast milk attack.

I was actually looking forward to this. But uhh... the first episode was kinda like "wtf" :P

Hopefully it gets better. I won't hold my breath though.

I was actually looking forward to this. But uhh... the first episode was kinda like "wtf" :P

Hopefully it gets better. I won't hold my breath though.

with a 1st episode like that you need to exhale.
it's not going to get any better. so so so so stupid but hell I'll ride this train all the way to hell.

:drinking:

haha the first ep was great. I couldn't stop laughing. Its fan service to the max! When I first saw the preview I thought it would be a somewhat normal series not 150% fan service. oh well :).

And I thought the game book pictures were absurd.

Has a plot as thick as paper and breasts as big as a watermelon patch
oh man, just stay away from those milk sprayers. lol

its just not good without innuendo, and there is no room for it. fan service without intended comedy just isen't my thing.

Wow...I busted up laughing less then a minute into the first episode. Its so ridiculous and absurd that its funny. I can only imagine what the next villain is like...they start with acid breast milk...where do you go from there?

i could handle an OVA worth of that but a whole series, god no, just too overboard for regular viewing

I just found a synopsis on another site -

In 4 years time the competition that will decide who the next Queen shall be will start. The strongest warrior will continue to rule the country according to tradition and expand it. The contestants need only be older than 12 years. They need not be human, intelligent or even of that country. The rules for the tournament are simple: murder is allowed. Any weapon can be chosen. The winner is decided when one of the participants flees or can’t move anymore. Such event is broadcasted trough a crystal sphere by the court’s magic teacher to all population to see and enjoy.

I can't stop think about that bunny demon thing. I might be scared for life.

i could handle an OVA worth of that but a whole series, god no, just too overboard for regular viewing

I agree, maybe if it was a mere 3 part series like an Indian Summer. But there is only so far I allow my my bar to fall for a show if it is over 3 or so eps, of ecchi goodness.

I strangely enough enjoyed this series and DO think it's one of the better ones this season, it's stupidity and over-the-top fanservice combined with what seems to be a Claymore-esque fantasy world with everything twisted. I found it quite fun to watch, abit mindless, but fun non the less. Atleast i wasn't bored shitless like i was with Pandora Hearts or Asura Cryin' :/

Back