Shakugan no Shana II

kamkaw

[sadht]Shakugan no Shana II[/sadht][sadhl=1553]shakugan-no-shana-ii[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Heh I'm wondering why there is no topic about this show! In my opinion it is good enough to talk about it for sure...

Well...
There are 20 episodes aired and 19 already subbed... so far most of them left great impression on me :) 18 was a little of track but 19 was better and feels like Yuuji will start thinking on his own and make reasonable decision about his future... Besides every ep I've watched in a blink of eye and can't wait for next episode to be subbed...
I know that many users don't like it much but to not make a topic...
Well for now I gave it 9/10

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the series, was kinda disappointed at some points, since they had more potential...

Is it just me, or did the protagonist's voice get deeper (less whiney) or something? I can't quiet put my finger on it, but in episode 19, his voice had changed somehow. I liked the sound better in 19 then the previous ones. I can't wait to see episode 20 :smile:

After episode 12 or something it got back on track and became interesting again , more shallow than the first season but interesting . At least we can hope for some action in the end and maybe
Yuuji wielding that huge sword

Yeah first half was rather romance than action series but I still liked it :) but:
Yuiji already is fighting with it but I agree that best action they are living for the final battle... I think that decreasing popularity of this series will cause final ending and there won't be third series :( so it will be huge :) I think...

Next week is the last episode guys. I'm really upset though, I really love this anime. Episode 23 was pretty cool, I wont go into details though. What surprised me was not too long ago there is an episode where at the end Shana looks like she is going to confess to Yuji but end up yelling Urusai, urusai, urusai! :p

I can't wait for the final episode, but at the same time I hope it never comes. :nervous: It would be really awesome if they made a Shakugan no Shana 3. :ramen:

Next week is the last episode guys. I'm really upset though, I really love this anime. Episode 23 was pretty cool, I wont go into details though. What surprised me was not too long ago there is an episode where at the end Shana looks like she is going to confess to Yuji but end up yelling Urusai, urusai, urusai! :p

I can't wait for the final episode, but at the same time I hope it never comes. :nervous: It would be really awesome if they made a Shakugan no Shana 3. :ramen:

I'm pretty sure that there will be a Shakugan no Shana 3. Since only 1 episode is left, there are too many loose ends to cover in 1 episode. At least Yuji is finally able to create strategies, or think for himself, instead of some other series, where the main character is just a brainless idiot and be oblivious to everything around him. I'm wondering who he'll choose :!!:

Well third season would be great but I don't know if Shana is popular enough... For sure it is almost impossible to end it in one episode, esspecially all this fights but I fear that they will make few OVA series and end it than realese 3 season... But I hope I'm wrong :D anyway I can't wait for subbed final episode :D

Well third season would be great but I don't know if Shana is popular enough... For sure it is almost impossible to end it in one episode, esspecially all this fights but I fear that they will make few OVA series and end it than realese 3 season... But I hope I'm wrong :D anyway I can't wait for subbed final episode :D
I hope they don't make another season ... The first one was average and the second one apart from some rather good episodes in the middle and the end was a pain to watch most of the time .

But I hate it when there is no real ending... Well other option would be few OVA but I would rather want to watch new season... I say you this show still have a lot of potential :D

My opinion of this series is somewhat biased. I occasionally get abnormally attached to aspects of a show and am unable to give a neutral opinion. I remember thinking it was being drawn out too much but the moment Wilhelmina Carmel started making little noises when she focused I cracked up. Strange things like that make me love an otherwise "pretty good" show.

Since none of the important characters age and Yuji is a conflict magnet the series could go on a while, though I hope it does reach a solid and deep conclusion soon.

well after watching the last episode all i can say is:

its crap. the whole second season is crap. they could have made 1 or 2 ova's to cover everything important that happened in this season. hell the only thing thats different is now Yugi can fight lol

well after watching the last episode all i can say is:

its crap. the whole second season is crap. they could have made 1 or 2 ova's to cover everything important that happened in this season. hell the only thing thats different is now Yugi can fight lol

Super disappointing, it was kind of like a filler but a whole season of it :frustrat:

So it has ended... They actually can abandon this Anime with this ending... It is hard but there still is some hope :D always is. I liked it a lot, whole searies I mean, It may look like filler series for some but imho there happend a lot and for me character development is equally important as action. Yes, it is worth 9/10 for me :D

Back