Tower Of God

No.

YurixBaam is the only acceptable pairing.

You disgust me.

I feel like lowering ToG to a shipping argument is a crime in itself mind...

wut
I thought AndrossixBaam was what you were rooting for?
You two-timing whore!
40d.gif

Speaking of Yuri x Baam...

Seems our favorite artist drew something nice, albeit not exactly suited for work, not even the cropped version I have...
7LLnz7E.jpg
there's also a kinda disturbing-looking dominatrix version...

Seems our favorite artist drew something nice, albeit not exactly suited for work, not even the cropped version I have...
7LLnz7E.jpg
Oh fuck there's more?:nervous:

What the fuck.....

Take your pick.

¿Por que no los dos?

7LLnz7E.jpg

So... conflicted... that isnt futa right?

If it isnt send me the link. If it is... fuck my mind, link it... no wait. Damnit all its decent Yuri fanart. Gah link it

Oh fuck there's more?:nervous:

What the fuck.....

The dominatrix version is just... wow...
That mask does not suit her... loved the leather thighs though...
:megusta:

So... conflicted... that isnt futa right?

If it isnt send me the link. If it is... fuck my mind, link it... no wait. Damnit all its decent Yuri fanart. Gah link it
Rest easy. 'tis not.
Link launching in 3...2...1...

I hate you.
You love me, and you know you want to see the full image too! It is everything you ever wanted.

My 13000th post is about Yuri x Baam hentai... NICE!

Bah, the damned site altered my links to send them to their shitty "featured" image that Haruhi knows what filthy bribe money went into getting featured.
Hopefully the second PM I sent them will have correct destination, otherwise I'll have to upload to imgur or something. Bleh.

I regret asking for those links.

Stop being so curious Brad, for the love of god...
Nice try! I know you loved the first one, you little tsundere!
You are desperately picking the onion as we speak!

Now where's the sig tweak reward?

About everyone's favorite red-head.
Man some on the Batoto forums are simply not having the idea of Hwa-Ryun = Yuto.

While there are good arguments both ways the first couple pages of that thread are almost elementary school level...

:pokerface:

Forgot hoe childish it can get on the outside, now I feel bad about the heated discussion in the pokemon thread... All of the apologies.

How the fuck did you guys have a heated discussion about pokemon that wasn't pokemon vs digimon?
I think I simply have to see that...

Back