Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

Fuck if I know but it's no big loss if there isn't. We just don't get another golden Thrawn post and his motherfucking profanity (I wouldn't be surprised if his profanity could actually have sexual relations with your mother).

It's hard to do a Thrawn rant after the chapter two weeks ago. Last week, not even on that level but it did confirm one thing: The world is a bunch of pussy ass bitches. Kenpachi had to dial down the manly badass of his fucking awesome badass to give those weak ass motherfuckers a chance against him.

And you can bet your ass it does.

Bleach hasn't released. I heard that there is no chapter this week.

Can anyone confirm or deny this??

I can confirm that this will be a good day.

Kubo got the flu apparently along with Hideaki Sorachi.
So we won't see a new Bleach or Gintama for another week or two.

Huh. I imagine Oda also having become sick, but managed to finish the chapter in time to be released this week, but takes the next week off instead.
Plausible, but probably not it.
I'm hoping Sorachi has a swift recovery.

I'm kinda disappointed that there is no new Bleach chapter, but that's just because this thread is way more fun.

Again
Why does Unohana need to die .-.
Give one good reason.
One.

Soul Society just got their a*ses kicked and they're going to need every asset they can get.
What do they do?
Sic 2 of their best on each other fully intending one of them to die.
Bullshevic.

What's Unohana's Bankai even do? I thought it was an acid thing for a second, which could've been interesting. But it's some sleep thing instead? Maybe it could've been cool if it actually worked for longer than a couple pages.

Oh yeah.
There was a bankai.
In this chapter.
A new one.
I forgot.
Why?
BecaWhat the fuck was that?! People have been waiting to see that shit for so goddamn fucking long now, and it was this utterly lazy, unremarkable COMPLETELY BLACK thing that I literally forgot about when the chapter was over!

I'll tell ya, I was as optimistic as Popee with a new gun. I knew, deep down, that it could not get worse than that chapter a few weeks ago where the collective cry could be summed up as "Eat a sack of dicks motherfucker".
How many times have I been wrong? When has a break ever produced a chapter halfway decent? Whatever happened to Ichigo and Renji? Constantly, hardly ever and who gives a fuck.

Chapter 526

The break did nothing to hamper his impeccable art style. Note the exemplary fusion of black and white, to present a contrast of inky as fuck as white as milk. Love his artistic talent.

Aw shit, Bankai! Shit just got real.

Wait, wait wait. So... Space Whale is her... sword thing, zanpaktou? Shikai? Or is it a blood whale that flies in the sky?
What the shit is-

That was... what? Oh, I guess I should spoiler tag this shit.

Now uh... so... what in the everloving fucks was Minazuchi, Minablood, minabankai? Strip away the flesh with little detail, leave skeletons fighting and shit, but I totally see the symbolism and juxtaposition of blood transfusion and badassery.
Oh fucking fucks, her bankai was blood transfusion?! The fuck is that?! It's blood, that I can appreciate, but holy fucks that was it? That was what we waited FOR SO MANY FUCKING CHAPTERS FOR AND THE FUCKING PAY OFF IS A FUCKING PAGE OF FUCKING INKED SHIT KUBO YOU FUCKER WHY THE FUCK DID IT TAKE YOU TWO FUCKING WEEKS TO TAKE A SHIT AS BLACK AS NIGHT, SLAP IT ON THE PAGE AND CALL IT ART? AND THE FUCK WAS WITH KILLING OFF A BADASS IN THE SAME FUCKING CHAPTER WHEN SHE RELEASED HER BANKAI THAT DID FUCKING JACK SHIT IN TERMS OF DOING COOL RIGHTEOUS-AS-FUCKS SHIT? WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FUCKING WASTE SO MUCH OF THE GOOD SHIT AND PEDDLE THIS GRISTLE FILLED SHIT PATTY? WHY DO YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO YOUR READERS YOU FUCKING BASTARD

WHERE THE FUCK IS GIANT FLYING SPACE WHALE OF BLOOD AND SOULS

Holy shit man, Kubo uses up 20% of Japan's ink for one chapter.

She'll be back. The ratio of dead people to people who should have died is 1:215. Named characters of course.

Hey, remember the blonde guy with the odd hairdo who died previously?
Was that ever even remotely touched upon?
I mean, he was a vice-captain. You'd think that would be at least worthy of mention above all the other blackshirts that got offed.
Imagine dying as a dinosaur or whatever, becoming oil, and then being used for this shit.

Yea...you guys just said everything there is to say about this chapter - and yes - why does someone have to die? Even if it's to unleash kenpachi's full power the net gain here is: 1 super strong, whilst if Unohana participated in fighting the enemy it would be: 1 super strong + 1 strong. Where is the logic?
I'm sorry - I forgot - Kubo wipes his ass with logic

I really wish the bankai was made clearer and I swear at one point (the one where kenpachi realizes he likes fighting (seriously!?!? that's his big discovery!?!?)) I thought kenpachi discovered his sword's name and thereby unlocking shìkai - which may have slightly tipped the scales in making it worth killing unohana - but alas, it was all for naught

I mean, he was a vice-captain. You'd think that would be at least worthy of mention above all the other blackshirts that got offed.
Imagine dying as a dinosaur or whatever, becoming oil, and then being used for this shit.

Nope, I do remember a white-haired guy who had a badass bankai, so badass he wounded Captain Commander Badass once and was immediately made Vice Captain.

-Oh, you mean Vice Captain Emo, that guy was depressing. Looked depressing and his sword of depression, weighing down anything it hits with sadness and I could only remember the guy by how down he looked and his weight blade, he fucking gave the guillotine to one of those lower-ranked-than-espada guys! Guy who said, "Scalp this motherfucker azarael", scalp something but dude was a total native american.

Honestly, when I first read that post, I couldn't remember who you were talking about, but now I do. Kira, Vice Captain of Boner Blade. If we're still counting zanpaktou = inner feelings and shit.

Yea...you guys just said everything there is to say about this chapter - and yes - why does someone have to die? Even if it's to unleash kenpachi's full power the net gain here is: 1 super strong, whilst if Unohana participated in fighting the enemy it would be: 1 super strong + 1 strong. Where is the logic?
I'm sorry - I forgot - Kubo wipes his ass with logic

I really wish the bankai was made clearer and I swear at one point (the one where kenpachi realizes he likes fighting (seriously!?!? that's his big discovery!?!?)) I thought kenpachi discovered his sword's name and thereby unlocking shìkai - which may have slightly tipped the scales in making it worth killing unohana - but alas, it was all for naught

Logic makes for a real good ass wipe.
She could have slaughtered half of the nazis who rampaged through Soul Society, but damn, waiting that long for this? What a Kubo.

Oh fucks alive, I forgot about that! He- Oh god that is-
Blararg, if Kenpachi unlocked shikai, Kubo would have fucked it up somehow and two major reveals (Three if you count Kenpachi liking fighting, I'm barely holding it in) being fucked up in the same chapter (Four if you count Unohana dying with a final declaration of violent love), then geez, there aren't enough uses of profanity to properly express one's feelings about it.

On a positive note: I look forward to all the deviations submitted to MangaStream every week.
At least those are nice to look at.

Is that like the one with the badass picture of Kenpachi looking like a badass at the start of a chapter?
Let me tell you again, it was badass.

By Bleach standards, that stab she received there doesn't even seem fatal, even though it probably will be because Kubo despises consistency.
Everyone from Ichigo to Hinamori has survived stabs like that.

Also, Unohana has so far been the Miracle saver for damn near every soul Society character brought to the brink of death. Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Kenpachi, Hinamori, Ukitake... Hell, every fucking character that Aizen laid waste to, including Hiyori whom was literally split in fucking half at the waist! I won't even be surprised if Kira is just chilling out in the hospital. Unohana every goddamn time!
Do they even realize what they lose by losing her?
Kenpachi gets stronger, but everyone else dies the next time they stub their toe! Great job there.
Does even Kubo realize this? I'm not sure, as I bet the cast is going to be decimated in the "final battle" or whatever.

After reading this I couldn't tell you what Unohana's Bankai even did. >_>
She might as well of not had one.

So her Bankai consists of shabby columns of black ink and white.

And it disintegrates stuff because its suckage power is over 9000.

Did I get it right?

Oh, and yet another retarded death I can't give a damn for.

Kubo is "killing" off the broken characters. Kira's shikai is stronger than almost everyones bankais.

Kubo is "killing" off the broken characters. Kira's shikai is stronger than almost everyones bankais.
I always thought that's so fucking lame. He should have had way more screentime and character development when he has such a boss shikai.
But noooooo...
We can't have nice things. Though I'd disagree that it was that powerful. And judging by the asspull of how Soifon's technique did jackshit to Aizen, I'll assume that someone with a significantly greater reiatsu would be able to resist his power as well.

Back