Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

577:

I really have to question the purpose of making Bach look like a fool over and over again. Okay, maybe he's intentionally giving his Strenritter bad matchups so when they die they return to him and if they get lucky enough to win then he gets the Soul Reaper's power since he touched everyone or some bullshit, but letting Gemmy run loose? Someone that can destroy everything on a whim is fucking senseless and some explanation that Gemmy's powers aren't that strong at this point would make Kenpachi look weak for struggling against him enough to need to use his really big and silly looking shikai. I'm not sure Bach thinks having a bunch of wild egos with destructive superpowers run around uncontrolled is a good idea, he could have just kept the powers and killed the soul reapers himself.

I was never particularly excited for Kenpachi's sword release, because it goes against what the character stands for and no release beyond a complete asspull would be all that interesting for him. So he does his Nozarashi and his sword gets bigger and eats the meteor or something. I might have been a bit clearer on this if the chapter hadn't wasted time and pages with everyone's reaction shots about how crazy Gemmy is.

Overall, Gemmy is lame and this fight is lame. It's a really underwhelming return for Kenpachi, not that I was expecting much after what happened to him before.

Chapter 577

Did you see that smug bastard that looks a bit like Aizen with his hair? Bet he's a magnificent douchey bastard shit.

Looks like it was four instead of my predicted 3. Then it was Douchey McShits just being all douchey and smug, saying how "My meteor is reality", "Everybody will die and I will live", "I am so magnificently unstoppable" and being a complete and utter dick.

What an asshole.

And then Kenpachi is just "HAH! EAT SHIT AND DIE METEOR" and fucking jumps that shit. Leaping up to have his sword explode the fuck out of it because a synonym for swallow is "Explode the fuck out of".

:pokerface: Hm. That was... underwhelming. And now I'm either reading it for a few characters or reading it to say I stuck through Bleach, weekly update after weekly shit like a shit stain on a dog's arse. That I finished it while it was running.
Because that, is dedication and masochism.

Know what his shikai should have been?

A sword that looks like a regular sword because that's how fucking badass he is. He doesn't need no gimmicky shit. None of this "Giant Swords", multi-scythe blade, shivs or any of that crap. He's so fucking badass that his sword was one of those swords that that famous sword maker made, the one that cuts the leaf instead of the leaf guiding on it's blade.

Gemmy exists to make Bach's Jesus powers seem like less of an asspull, which would explain how Gemmy had zero foreshadowing and just appears right the fuck out of nowhere.
His power is, ironically, really damn unimaginative and vague in its limitations.

Even the cataclysmic powerups currently in Naruto are modest compared to this shit.

More like his God-Mode powers are imaginatively unimaginative.
And don't forget Fuhrer's Aizen powers. He out-Aizened the crap out of Captain Commander Yamabitches.

Terrible art. How can you possibly make a sequence of a character cutting down a meteorite look so fucking lame? Nah, scratch that, we don't actually even see anything, just blanks and shit.

I was under the impression that his sword ate the meteor and got fat. Now, we're going to get a training montage of his whipping it back into shape. The Nazi's will just sit back and watch, commentating on how much they all hate Gemmy, even though he never once got mentioned or hinted at before.

Wat
The villian is certainly fucking stupid... Making his own opponent stronger..
Glad its finished...

The ending for this chapter was way deep. It's all philosophical and intellectual, calling to mind all the great philosophers who philosophized philosophies that completely confounded the mind. It's just mind-implodingly deep.

Because like, Douche Cockswab got killed by his own... would it be wrong to say retardation or retarded way of thinking his shits? He made Kenpachi out to be this badass monster who is unstoppable apart from Deus ex Bullshit but he was, in reality, a badass monster who is unstoppable apart from Deus ex Bullshit. And he died because of it? I don't know. It's just really dumb, even for recent standards. Kubo got tired of it so he slapped together an ending from brain farts and 3 AM chili burritos.

But Kenpachi's closing words on this arc sums up everything about Gemmy.

Fucking dumbass.

I was under the impression that his sword ate the meteor and got fat. Now, we're going to get a training montage of his whipping it back into shape. The Nazi's will just sit back and watch, commentating on how much they all hate Gemmy, even though he never once got mentioned or hinted at before.

Thought you were talking about Yammy (Number Zero) and I thought, "Yeah, fuck Yammy." Then I realized you were talking about Douchey McShits Gemmy, then it was "What a doucher. Fuck him."

I'd sit back and relax too, knowing that a guy who never used a shikai or any of that wizard crap just got a upgrade. You know there's some kind of badass story behind it.

Yes, it's over and it ended in the most retarded way possible. I have no words for how hard this chapter made me nope.

I want to defend this fight... well not really. But I think that if the art was not so bad it would not have been as bad. The logic and everything sucked donkey bawls, but I could not even tell what was happening most of the time... but Kenpachi said fuck at least once a chapter therefore he is still a badass.

His final words in the chapter sealed the deal.

And I don't know about you guys but I'm almost excited to see what new Magical Nazi abomination Kubo will crap out next.

This was the best week of Bleach since the last break. Kubo didn't fuck up any characters or introduce any stupid new villains and all he had to do was not pick up the pen or write anything.

After the Gemmy/Kenpachi bullshit I don't even know how things could get dumber unless the Quincies just start killing themselves without even attempting to fight.

It is going to get dumber, ZK. You know it.
Just wait until the final fight when Bach has a gallery of all the previously seen powers.

Back