Armitage III

VivisQueen

[sadht]Armitage III[/sadht][sadhl=488]armitage-iii[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Thread created for WYW discussion, but it's a public thread so any forum member may join in! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Episode 1-4
I really liked this one. I find the ending really nicely done and full of emotions. Well I really like style Armitage is drawn, she has a bit 'doll' look on her and doesn't completely look like a human eventough she acts like a human. Also I think Sylibus fell in love with Armitage in this episode

Episode 2
Chase continues! Well I think this episode wasn't so good as the first one but it is kinda amazing when you think these murdered ones were able to bear human childs

Episode 3
Well I didn't find anything so special here. Sadly Julian died, he probably had a capability to make babies with other Thirds...

Episode 4
Ok now the blast begins ^^ Armitage was a child of the scientist that fooled others by acting he has lost his mind. Well I think Ross finally accepts other robots, androids and cyborgs as equal as humans.

For those who want to see more I suggest to watch movies too ;)

Episode 1-4
I'm not sure what to think about this OVA.
I really liked different aspects of this series, for example the discrimination against the Thirds, and the classic feel the whole OVA had. However, the first three episodes didn't have me hooked for the entire duration.
The ending was pretty much fully predictable, but still gave off a nice and warm feeling.
In terms of rating, I'm giving this a 3/5.

Episode 1-4
I'm not sure what to think about this OVA.
I really liked different aspects of this series, for example the discrimination against the Thirds, and the classic feel the whole OVA had. However, the first three episodes didn't have me hooked for the entire duration.
The ending was pretty much fully predictable, but still gave off a nice and warm feeling.
In terms of rating, I'm giving this a 3/5.

Well this show is pretty old already but I suggest you to look into movie too ;)

Well discrination was due politics and people's feeling they're taking their jobs. Now it is not that far from immigrant 'problem'. People keep coming to this country and people say they are taking their jobs. Well probably because they have the education to the job and we don't have enough trained people to do those jobs. I think it is fine to hire immigrants too but I know my parents example are somekind racists and prejudiced towards immigrants that are coming to live here due war, job offers, education etc. It is all about how are you raised and where are you raised

Well I won't read your spoilers because I'm not watching the 4 ovas right away but...the 1st one:
Armitage looks like a slut xD had to say this. Must be some sort of cyberpunk female character complex (reminds the lack of clothes of Major Motoko of Ghost In The Shell). Even so, I like the whole discrimination towards the cyborgs and robots issue, since I was expecting this one to be similar to Ghost In The Shell and, after all, it's not because in Armitage II,I instead of happily walking to a more cybernetic era, people are really diffident about it.
Also liked the whole scene inside the police station with the puns and lazy bums... Stupid thing at the end of this one: Armitage throwing herself into the river xD like, wtf..

Edit: and so, the 2nd one: Uh uh, I'm enjoying this Armitage thing. I just think that the sound is just odd. Lacks synchronization and timing I think, because suddenly it just stops xD
loved when she faced the guy and said "sayonara" =D

Final Edit: 3rd and 4th
not much to say about the 3rd movie..I think that Julian had the ability to make babies with the female thirds?
Anyway, the end was somehow trivial and expected with the love story and Armitage getting pregnant, nevertheless it was nice.

So about the movies: there's 2 right? one that's a compilation for these OVAs and the other one that's the sequel. I think I'll be watching the sequel sometime soon.
I'll give Armitage III a 3.5/5.

Last edited:
Back