Sumomomo Momomo

B

BTime

[sadht=Sumomomo Momomo - The Strongest Bride on Earth]Sumomomo Momomo[/sadht][sadhl=1187]sumomomo-momomo[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

This must be my month for watching juvenile shows and getting big chuckles. Anyhow, Sumomomo Momomo is about our young female heroin whose pursuit in martial arts has peaked. What's a girl to do? Well, according to dad it's to marry the strongest male and produce the strongest offspring.

Fortunately she has an arranged marriage with unsuspecting target Inuzuka Koushi, a talented highschool prettyboy whose goal in life is to become a prosecutor. Highjinks ensue.

This is a lolli harem style series that actually provides some good laughs. I would caution that parents should probably screen it before the kiddies as some of the humor may not be appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sumomomo Momomo: The world's strongest Bride

I'm kind of into this show, but Momoko is right on the line between funny and irritating, and I can easily imagine her falling to the irritating side...

I saw the first episode and it was pretty funny. It reminded me of Rizelmine although Momoko isn't stuck at 12 but she does seem like she's at Rizel's age. It seems it's going to be 26 episodes long and I hope it doesn't get too repetitive.

The heroin's eyes freak me out.

The character designer(s) were on something very bad when they did her character design...

It's really funny, n nice, Momoko is CUTE!! She can do anything.. swt.. damn perfect person? nop..she's nt tall..she's a loli

I'm kind of into this show, but Momoko is right on the line between funny and irritating, and I can easily imagine her falling to the irritating side...
^indeed. As the series goes on, she falls in the latter part. But still, think of it as "the meloncholy of..." except funnier and with a simpler storyline.

ep 13 now, good show, really funny and the intro and outros just top it of :D
loli girls ftw, i really love momoko xD, to bad that there probably aint a rl girl like her :D
anyway i really enjoy watching this, too bad that there are only 22 ep and 2 special ep which dont even follow tha manga as ive heard

the only thing i dont like so far is that the main protagonist is totally against martial arts which is a in fact pretty stupied i think

so.... someone here who is reading the manga??? would like to know at which point the anime drifts off from the manga and what happens afterwards

so ive almost finished this show, only need to watch ep 24 now, really satisfied with almost everything, had a fun time and so on but there is one thing wich really pisses me off, its about what happened in ep 19/20,
there a new girl appears who is the subordinate of an assassin and she manages it to win koushis trust while she destroys the trust between momoko and everyone else, especially between koushi and momoko, anyway in the end koushi kind of begins to hate momoko and tells her to never show herself again in front of him, better said he tells her to disappear, having been shocked like this she obviously feels down and leaves to wander around, so far so good, everything was made well and dramatic and what not, but then koushi gets attacked by that girl and realises that momoko was right in what she said (momoko was the only one who knew about the real intentiones of that girl), feeling a dangerous aura momoko runs back to help koushi and WTF, momoko forgets everything what koushi said to her only cause she loves him and koushi doesnt even have the courage to apologize to her

i mean wth is this shit, everything got prepared so well only to let it end without any impact, like letting it fall like a hot potato, was pretty disappointing, good thing everything else was good

now the only thing left is hoping for a S2

PS: still waiting for someone who is reading the manga^^

This is a whacked out kanoken'esk anime. This time, the girl trying to lay the boy is a littlegirl... Dang this is a filthy anime. First episode actually had a drawing of a naked boys pecker.

The heroin's eyes freak me out.

The character designer(s) were on something very bad when they did her character design...

LOL its the same thing with CHOBITS. The dude that owns chi has drugged out eyes too.

Sumomomo Momomo was a rather good anime. I liked the action and drama, especially at the end, but Momoko and Koushi's father are so annoying. The father because he is stuck in the past and deluded and Momoko because of not heading the words of reason. You can't help but feel sorry for Koushi.

god, I hate annoying cliffhanger endings like this one,
was the red wrapped thing at the end of ep 22 a kid or was it nothing... I guess I will never know.

Back