Seikon no Qwaser 2

Etue

[sadht]Seikon no Qwaser 2[/sadht]
alt title:: Qwaser Of Stigmata 2

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations[sadhdc][/sadhdc]

It's not been translated yet, but this ''thing'' getting a second season just makes me burst out in laughter.
Since last season ended with the main male and female characters separating we will likely receive a new female cast? Nope, it doesn't as they show up in the intro, which isn't the greatest intro but I found it not too bad.

Last edited:
I'd rather be vicously sodomized by a bear than watch this.

polatbear.jpg

According to AnimeCountdown it'll be 12 episodes long... At least it's not a full season, but they must be high if they think I'm going to sit through that.

wut??? with all the wonderful anime that never got a second season this embarrassment of an anime gets one...call nasa i'm leaving this planet...

Don't forget all the glorious anime that only got a 12 episode season and this gets 36 episodes and the OVA :troll:

Oh boy, here we go again... you all took your medicine? Because we're gonna watch the shit out of this! More shit than anything else.

I'm gonna reset the nipple counter for this, btw.

Can this show do the impossible? Can it become even shittier than the filth that was the first season? ...if the OVA and picture dramas are an indicator of any kind, the answer is a resounding yes!

But starting this will have to wait until I get home from work. Before that, though... kind of in a mood for trying to come up with a ruleset for a drinking game for this...

I love how S2 has a considerably higher spot on the anime list than S1. So that must mean it's a lot better, right? Right? Right?

:crying:

That, or everyone who isn't a doped-up rapist who thinks groping girls' tits while saying "Magnificent soma" is a good pick-up line dropped it which skewed the ratings That must be it.

Also, Seikon no Qwaser Drinking Game! (rules made up on the spot)

-Take a drink every time a pair of tits is exposed. Take a sip if it's only one of them.
-Take another drink if the girl's clothing is ripped to pieces to achieve this.
-Take a third drink if aforementioned clothing destruction was accidental and probably the result of some random attack gone astray.
-Take a drink whenever someone mentions tits.
-Take another drink if it comes out of nowhere into a scene that wasn't about tits before. (the walrus thing would be a pretty good example)
-Take a drink whenever someone mentions tits in a sentence that would be a non-creepy compliment if it wasn't about tits. (i.e. "Your breasts are so beautiful!/Your breasts give me strength!/I want to live with your breasts forever!" ...Man, this sounds like Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series.)
-Take a drink whenever the superiority of large breasts is mentioned.
-Take a drink whenever an idiotic scheme for breast enlargement is put into action.
-Take a drink every time a villain tries to rape Mafuyu, Tomo, Hana, Miyuri, Class Rep or whatever new girls they're coming up with this season
-Take a drink every time a hero tries to rape Mafuyu, Tomo, Hana, Miyuri, Class Rep or whatever new girls they're coming up with this season
-Take a drink every time Tomo tries to rape... you get the drill. Sucking her own tits counts.
-Take a drink every time there's tit-sucking.
-Take another drink if the girl being sucked sounds like she's having an orgasm.
-Take a third drink if the tit-sucking involves acrobatics, special effects or new techniques.
-Take a fourth drink if the hero/villain in question unleashes a new attack after aforementioned tit-sucking.
-Take a drink every time Sasha's Russianness is emphasized, usually via borscht.
-Take a drink every time Hana says "Katja-sama".
-Take a drink every time Sasha gropes someone.
-Take a second drink if he also ranks their power.
-Take a drink every time random girls squee over the Qwasers.
-Take a drink every time suspicious white liquid flies out of someone's tits.
-Finally, empty your glass if there's another bestiality scene.

Bonus Round! Take a drink for every derpface you spot.

12 episodes. How much can they fit into them?

^ You're going to die. You know that, right?

I love how S2 has a considerably higher spot on the anime list than S1. So that must mean it's a lot better, right? Right? Right?

:crying:

Actually, it's quite worse. And I'll be stressing the ''quite''.

The higher score just means that many less masochistic viewers ventured through it. :troll:

Well the new OP isn't as good as the first two, so that's one redeeming virtue we don't have to worry about anymore.

Episode 1
My eyes! The bleach, it does nothing!
As if the cross-dressing was not bad enough, Sasha gets a VR transgender makeover.

What the hell is wrong with this school? Not only is their VR class seemingly dedicated to sword fighting duels, but you win by stripping your opponent naked. And the loser becomes your slave? Did the Adepts found this place or something?

Sasha is such an efficient rapist that they actually have to express the number of victims as a percentage of the school population.

Last edited:
episode 1

My. God.
They did it, they actually did it. This is only the first episode and they already heavily exploited one of the things I absolutely can't stand in anime: Cross-dressing. I despise cross-dressing.
It didn't take us even one second to dive right back into nipple action, btw! If there's anything we have learned from SnQ S1, it's that you can never show enough tits and nipples. Also, Sasha is still the same tit-groping, sexist a-hole we know and love.

So Sasha is at an all-girls school with Hana to search for some Magdalena of Thunder... because of the... High Ancient Circuit... and uhm... there's this VR room which is used to bring out the students mental potential but in (vrtual) reality they're having lightsaber duels (what?) and strip each other naked... um...
So yeah, we're off to a good start! 13 nipples counted.

Exposed nipples so far: 13

CT-p0001-ST.jpg

AH AH AH! Round 2!

Last edited:
Episode 1:

What in the flying fucks is this shit? It's the same stupid shit as last time, but it's also some warped Soul Calibur pastiche. Sasha is going around campus assaulting students (gotta molest 'em all!) and debunks Cartesian Dualism while he's at it. It's supposed to be fanservice (the molesting, not his mind-body theories) so they'll let it slide. It's not like he's a criminal or anything. I guess this is the creators living out all their high school fantasies. Not creepy at all or anything.

The Adepts are back, and they'll compete with Sasha for that thing that's oh so important to the plot. It's probably so important that they'll just wait until episode 11 to reveal what it is and then just discard it since it's fulfilled it's function as a legitimiser of all the molesting that's happened.

Episode 1: It's probably so important that they'll just wait until episode 11 to reveal what it is and then just discard it since it's fulfilled it's function as a legitimiser of all the molesting that's happened.[/SPOILER]

Not quite, I could say how much plot there is in this season compared to the rest in comparison to plot relevant episodes: Minor spoiler on the amount of plot relevant episodes reviewing the entire anime:
The reveal is about 7 episodes into the anime... which is also the last episode to have plot worth mentioning before episode 12 pretends to start another story arc that will never be animated...

I made this thread? Oh dear...

Episode 2:

What kind of school has a rule that the winner can force the loser of a virtual game to do their bidding anyway?

Why, Rape Academy, of course! And it's apparently against the rules to not force the loser. So the rule works both ways and is totally even-handed, amirite?

Sasha gets humiliated in the virtual world (the classmates silence speaks volumes about the systematic abuse they're internalising) and maybe he has a chance to learn something from the experience and, as a result. change the way he treats women. And that he does. He learns that he's been sucking boobs the wrong way all along!

There was also an inordinate focus on exploring the new cast addition's relationships and personalities. I don't really remember much, but it was, as usual, just an excuse to show some boobs.

A school that allows students to be groped amongst their peers.
And sounds like rape class is in session.

Episode 1: Where we left off from S1

The guy finished sucking off one bitch to go onto the next, guy's a beast!
Oh, and some macguffin shit. Grey, can you keep track again?

NOAH. Aw fuck bitches, shit just got fucking real all up in this bitch.

Shit, he gave Sasha permission to rape all he wants. Who doesn't want to be a apostle of Athos?

See the rainbow, suck the rainbow.
Aw fuckassballs that smarts. Smacked my head with my palm again. Fucking Oujo laugh and why is the titless one there? But points for the reference to the first season.
Guy emits sexmones even while dressed as a girl. Fucking radiates pure sex!

Grabbing tits in the middle of- fuck, choking on- GLARK HRGLPQX- *Thud*

episode 2

Woah, that Wan Chen guy truly is a master of disguise. By using the ancient Superman/Clark Kent method he easily fools Sasha and Hana who just saw him a few days ago...? Anyway, it's rape time for Sasha! Oooh, the excitement! And he also obtains a new nipple-sucking technique. And flat-chested wheelchair girl seems to be the Magdalena of Thunder. I've had it with that Miyuki chick already, anyway. What kinda not-so-much-but-actually-kinda lesbian is she trying to be?

That "fight" between Sasha and little goldilocks sure turned into something melodramatic quick. Flashbacks, sad backstory and everything. I was pretty much laughing at that scene the whole time, just because it was all so uncalled for and stupid.
Oh yeah, this is going nowhere. 19 nipples counted, btw.

Exposed nipples so far: 32

P.S.: Where's Marceus? :troll:

Back