Please fill out this survey asap to help influence our redesign!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sothis

Forum Moderator
Anime-Planet Founder
Developer
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NPXD9LJ

If you have a few minutes I'd very much appreciate if you could fill out this survey as soon as possible! It'll help influence the currently-in-progress redesign.

I'd appreciate it if you could pass this link along to any friends you know that are into anime/manga, even ones who don't actively use Anime-Planet or prefer competitor sites (or have no experience with anime sites). I'm looking for any and all feedback as we have an awesome opportunity right now to make a design that works for everyone.

Thank you for your help, and please spread the word!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NPXD9LJ

Thanks guys!! Please spread the word to friends who use other anime sites too! All feedback directly impacts the redesign!

Done. What a pity I wasn't able to skip the 3rd page... I don't read/write recommendations... well I hope I didn't influence the results.

Doesn't work in what way?

when i click on the first box it auto fills the rest in numerical sequence...it may be something to do with opera...idk i'll try another browser...
NOPE I TRIED Chrome AND STILL ...my caps-lock sucks...and it auto filled it all in from 1 -20 what ever and would not let me change anything...the only part i could fill out was the check the circle part...
firefox could not open the site at all and i even tried doing it in vista ..with the same results...box 1 gets a 1 box 2 gets a 2 and box 3 gets a 3 and so on with no way to change it...

Last edited:
Did you know how to do it r? Everything is sequential. When you select something, it automatically goes to that number and the rest slide down numerically.

for example:

if you check 5 as your number one, it'll be like this

1 (5, five became one, the rest just slid down)
2 (1)
3 (2)
4 (3)
5 (4)

r-18- The survey auto-fill & auto-arranges the fields, but you should be able to change them (ie, synops might default to #1, but you can change it to #5, it will then bump other stuff up or down to make room in #5).
If the site isn't loading and/or if you can't change the dropdowns, then try again later, to see if the site was just too busy. If that still doesn't work, check any content filters you have (including ad block, noscript, "privacy" plugin, etc). The vast majority of things with 'survey" in the domain are spam (or worse), so are often added into blocking filters, which can screw things up when you go to one of the few legitimate surveys like this one. (I know, I had to turn my blocker off to fill out the survey.)

i can't change the field once it fills and having all the fields auto fill and not be changeable is stupid...it does not allow me to pick anything but the first one...and no matter which box i check they still auto fill from 1-20 top to bottom...and can't be altered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back