Telepathy Shoujo Ran

Second this. There are already 3 ep. available. I like the way this anime started, although the story seems to be too direct.

just read the synopsis on ann - sounds interesting. ill watch 1-3 epsiodes and decide what to do afterwards :D

ep03:
snapshot20080711151752ao1.jpg

dropped!

lol that pic for real???? :D:D:D:D:D

oh no, ohr just doesn't embrace the typical anime structure of storytelling, his more, big battles and ecchi shots.. am I right ohr?

Ran is a bright and energetic first-grader in junior high school who possesses supernatual abilities. Together with Midori (her friend who also has supernatural powers) and Rui, the threesome are constantly embroiled in mysterious circumstances. Ran is troubled by her powers because it seems to spark off the ill intentions of people in contact with her. However, with the support of her family and peers, Ran learns to deal with her 'other' side and accepts who she is. The threesome also learn how to team up as a whole and solve these mysterious event

Sounds like a slice of life story, I am already digging it. P.S ohr watch ZNT3

lol that pic for real???? :D:D:D:D:D
haha no, the original trans was
"I'm sure that theyll all say I'm me. [...] If you have noone to say that to you, then I will: No matter what kind of powers you possess, Naha Midori, you are you!"

short_lex, you are mistaken.
a series doesnt have to be filled with action scenes and ecchi power. i will most likely drop this series(i give it one more chance) if this awkwardness and pseudo-emo crap stops or just improves in order to become realistic. when she told her brother about her new powers, i thought he doesnt take her serious and was like "Yeah yeah, totally awesome right?" - no need for prove.... also midori just apeared out of nowhere and was on rins side all of the sudden. didnt seem this way in the first 2 epsiodes at all.
overall: the story telling is just toooo compressed to make the interaction at least look realistic. also rans friend doesnt seem to care why pencil flew in class, why she hit midori and what not. if hes interested, i would care and ask about those things, not just ignore them!

you also said "sounds like a slice of life anime". well its not because its nothing like realistic interaction!

also watch it first!

p.s. im already watching xD

fyi, i watched 1-3 but it still isn't enough for a synopsis. i'll continue to watch and will add once there's something more substantial.

^ tend to agree with the above. I've watched the first three episodes and still haven't really seen enough to pass any personal judgment on the series. I'll continue watching it though, as it seems like it has potential to be good.

Just watched the 3 first episodes. But as said before, much happened during these 3 episodes, but I gonna keep watching some episodes and see if it gets better.

i had high hopes for this one cause i love anything that has to do with telepathy... which is the only reason why i'm still watching this.... Maybe something cool will happen

I been following this show. I think its "cute". Probably one of my favorite shows that started this summer. Its not really action oriented seems more like a slice of life show but its got some good humor.

Back