Sora o Kakeru Shoujo

alexander

[sadht=Girl Who Leapt Through Space]Sora o Kakeru Shoujo[/sadht][sadhl=2276]sora-o-kakeru-shoujo[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

(dear moderators, I can't use that template because the SADx tags are just incomprehensible and there's no complete code block to simply copy and adjust)

Sorakake is one of the new Sunrise shows this season.

Did anyone see Goodsmile as a sponsor before? After ep1 I wanted Kannagi to be the first figure to come out, and ep3 just reaffirmed that :)

I don't like Ali Project, and their song doesn't fit the opening animation...

Of the eight 2009 series I tried this one is the best!

ep1
Only thing I don't like about the series is the seitokai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Sora wo kakeru shoujo

Finally. I wanted to create a thread last Monday, but I can't follow the template, so I just waited for someone to create the thread.

This is basically a continuation of Munto, another KyoAni anime.

I was not impressed with the 1st episode. KyoAni is focusing a bit too much on Clannad ~After Story~ perhaps?

Oh, sorry... Okay, I'll give this a try. How come that their titles are almost similar?

How come that their titles are almost similar?

(emphasis added)

EDIT they aren't if you know Japanese ;) Sorakake isn't even actually spelled with sora...

How many US cartoons are called The (New) Adventures of x?

Last edited:

ep3 is very funny and erotic. lol
Fukuyama is greaaaaaat!

sora wo miageru..... too long. is this abbrreviation Sora Hito?
Kyoani is ordinariness after Yamakan left.

ep3 is very funny and erotic.

I love how Kannagi (the girl) is simply shot ^^

Fukuyama is greaaaaaat!

絶望的に痛い!!

私も感じました。It's fresh how easily Japan jokes with...balls, like in Gintama. This is just not done in the West. Did you know that Pom Poko was censored for the American DVD?

is this abbrreviation Sora Hito?

I'd just say "Munto TV"

Kyoani is ordinariness after Yamakan left.

Indeed. When I started Kannagi (the series) I didn't know it was him but immediately noticed that chests where drawn just as in Lucky Star :3

Last edited:

絶望的に痛い!!

私も感じました。It's fresh how easily Japan jokes with...balls, like in Gintama. This is just not done in the West. Did you know that Pom Poko was censored for the American DVD?
絶望的に痛い ww あれは良かった。
Bslls are NO!? oh...

I'd just say "Munto TV"
i see

Yamakan. Probably he use up a budget.
I think It was reason of his dismissal.
I was dissapointed by Kyoani. ( ´д`)=3ハァ・・・

I was dissapointed by Kyoani. ( ´д`)=3ハァ・・・

I read somewhere that he single-handedly storyboarded the dance sequences for Haruhi and Lucky Star. You just don't fire a guy like that.

I found it more justified to remove Takami Akai from the GAINAX board in 2007. I was shocked because I met him in 2006 and he was pretty nice to the fans. サインしてもらった(* ̄ー ̄)

I read somewhere that he single-handedly storyboarded the dance sequences for Haruhi and Lucky Star. You just don't fire a guy like that.

I found it more justified to remove Takami Akai from the GAINAX board in 2007. I was shocked because I met him in 2006 and he was pretty nice to the fans. サインしてもらった(* ̄ー ̄)

yeah. you are lucky.

ep 4.
Why....why...why, can't Imo-chan stay inside that cute girl for just a little longer than she does? ;A; We see her for like 2 seconds then her head opens and this yellow thing pops out. ;A; Although, i shouldn't complain. I love the interaction between tiny yellow Imo-chan and Leopard. Gotta be one of my favourite things about this series, and she's kinda cute when shes angry. o.o;

LOL Leopard being deprived of internet was hilarious XD And when he had control over Kannagi and Akiha's suits.....priceless xD Great episode!

second anime I'm dropping this season. The plot is becoming ridiculous, and the characters and just resorting to random fanservice and rage mode arguments for entertainment, not my kinda show.

ep5
We see her for like 2 seconds then her head opens and this yellow thing pops out.

煮転がし!

And now her basket bed and curlers. The Leopardnomicon, Orb Warmers, 枯れ葉, ships full of skulls. Just love how everything is a stupid joke XD

Did anyone see Goodsmile as a sponsor before? After ep1 I wanted Kannagi to be the first figure to come out,

Didn't happen, we'll get Akiha and Nendo Imo.

The 1/8 is nice, but I don't like overly dynamic poses. Already gave the Manabi Straight figures a pass for that. Maybe I'll order my first Nendoroid ^^

Didn't happen, we'll get Akiha and Nendo Imo.

The 1/8 is nice, but I don't like overly dynamic poses. Already gave the Manabi Straight figures a pass for that. Maybe I'll order my first Nendoroid ^^

OMG. I want that Nendoroid Imokooo D:!! How cool is that?!
I don't really like the Akiha figure, although, her hair looks awesome.
Gah. If it was a Honoka figure I'd get it without a second though. I love her design. :love:

Anyway, just finished ep 6 and 7.
Takane onee-chan is kick ass. That was hot!
Leopard still has me in stitches. Can't believe how good the voice actor is. xD; I love it.

Takane onee-chan is kick ass. That was hot!
Leopard still has me in stitches. Can't believe how good the voice actor is. xD; I love it.

Ep 7

Oh yeah, absolutely. Agree with both points heavily. I only started watching this anime to help add it, but I'm really enjoying it now. "Soul Shout" is one of the coolest names for an attack that I've ever heard. I'm finding the humour a little flat in places, but I'm happy just to watch this for the characters and the story at the moment. I loved it when the female brain colony did that "Oooooohahahahaaa!" laugh. You know the kind that arrogant/wealthy female characters always do with the back of their hand over their mouths. Yeah, that kind. It's funny when giant space colonies do it.

Looking forward to more of this.

gunkan4.jpg

Gunkan-jima
pics

Back