Tears to Tiara

unitzero

[sadht]Tears to Tiara[/sadht][sadhl=2381]tears-to-tiara[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Wikipedia tells me that this is an anime based on Eroge tactical role-playing game developed by Leaf and originally released for the PC. So typically these things can either be really good or fail we will see. Discuss!:ramen:

"are you going to sacrifice my life in the name of evil?"

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Lineage 2 feel out of it if you've seen any of their CG movies. The OP was like watching an anime Lineage 2, I laughed quite hard.

Lineage 2! Did you play?

Also, I dunno about the op being like a lineage 2 cg movie, but the whole age of elfs, age of humans, age of giants, age of dragons thing would be like something from the Lineage 2 game.

It was ok as a first episode. Kinda reminds me of Utawarerumono. Not really plot wise, atleast not yet, it is still very early, but by the characters involved. The priestess, and all the sexy girls surrounding the main character.

Arthur is probably the worst main character this season yet. Damn, what a stupid person. The guy on the other side of the rock is fine, and can, unlike arthur, just walk back home and then Arthur wants to save him.
And before finally leaving. Lets repeat the oath. wow we almost forgot.
Not dropping this, but i hate Arthur already. Also, his name is cliche.

Lineage 2! Did you play?

Also, I dunno about the op being like a lineage 2 cg movie, but the whole age of elfs, age of humans, age of giants, age of dragons thing would be like something from the Lineage 2 game.

It was ok as a first episode. Kinda reminds me of Utawarerumono. Not really plot wise, atleast not yet, it is still very early, but by the characters involved. The priestess, and all the sexy girls surrounding the main character.

Yea, I played quite a bit but not too hardcore since it took EONS to lvl. Farthest I got was a 36 orc dreadnought, or was going to be a dreadnought.

The series sounds like crippled Utawarerumono without the mystery of who the hell Hakuoro really is. Maybe they'll prove me wrong in few eps, but from the looks of ep 1 it's just typical, easily predictable fantasy with not bad animation, and not really amusing characters... Gotta see what'll happen later though :S

I haven't seen the second episode yet, but I wasn't extremely impressed with the first one. It's wasn't bad, but I found myself wanting to go watch something else instead.

The first episode was a bit boring, and pretty serious, but the second episode gives it more personality and a bit of humor. I'm starting to like the characters, and I like where it seems to be going now.

I'm just gonna be blunt: I thought the second episode was crap. Those CG skeleton fights had as much excitement as watching paint dry. The story is very dull, and not even entirely coherent
why is the demon king on their side all of a sudden? Just cause he "feels" like it? How did the priestess get out of that name trance, by having enough "spirit"?
it just all felt very loose and not very thrilling at all.

I dropped it, just not worth the time I think.

The skeletons weren't meant to be much of a fight.

As far as we know, he isn't even the demon king. Arthur asked why they were fighting with the Demon King, and he says it was just a label humans put on him. Not to mention that old guy within the village already knows, and seems to have a relationship with him already.
You are dropping it very prematurely, but whatever.

I have more dropped then watched, so in my standards, I don't think I'm dropping it prematurely, if it gets good attention I may pick it back up. (Mitchiko to Hatchin and Ga Rei: Zero are both anime I dropped but because of good reviews, I'll be picking them back up this summer, probably).

ep 3
lol the first night sounded EXACLY like link from zelda when he fought the demon king at the end

cool show so far, still waiting on the bits and pieces of the backstory so I can figure out somewhat whats going on, but it is still only at the 4th episode

the fight scene in episode 3 was pretty sweet.
But I still have no *&%$ clue what's going on.

Back