Midori Days

unitzero

[sadht]Midori Days[/sadht][sadhl=580]midori-days[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

didn't see a thread so here we go.

A while back someone told me to check this out. It's about a guy with a small girl in place of his right hand. yep you read that correct. Bizarre and metaphoric? I'm certainly being entertained by this so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
well that was good. I laughed out loud in almost every episode. damn fine series I'd say

kinda sad loving your right hand. I do that every saturday. Except mine doesn't talk.
It's has a good storyline, and a twist. Kinda reminds me of Toradora because the main character is really quit nice, but the features he has make him somewhat, unapproachable

Sasahara reminded me so much of Great Teacher Onizuka sensei throughout the anime for his sense of justice n what not. I favorite'd the scene on youtube where he stops the guys from taking whats her name outside their school because it was so awesome.

Sasahara reminded me so much of Great Teacher Onizuka sensei throughout the anime for his sense of justice n what not. I favorite'd the scene on youtube where he stops the guys from taking whats her name outside their school because it was so awesome.

1 man army, would you say?

well Onizaka was a great dude. I found the whole concept of this anime extremely entertaining. The main dude was actually cool and yeah most likely modeled after Onizuka.
Episode 7 or 8
when they switched places
was freaking awesome.

Back