Canaan

Quizap

[sadht]Canaan[/sadht][sadhl=2473]canaan[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

This was great, far exceeded my expectations. Awesome action, great start to what seems like it's going to be really really good. Probably going to be one of the better for summer 09, that's for sure.

I really liked Canaan, she's amazing and I like the concept of a Synthesist, makes it very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Canaan is seriously badass.

It's really only her and those action scenes that are making me want to see more.
Otherwise, meh.
I don't have any major complaints about the first episode, but it just sort of bored me until I saw Canaan in action.

Also, I just love her voice actor. :love:

the animation is pretty good. i actually found the action to be the least interesting part of the episode. i'm much more fascinated with wth is going on.

the animation is pretty good. i actually found the action to be the least interesting part of the episode. i'm much more fascinated with wth is going on.

That's how I feel. The action was good, don't get me wrong, it's just that what's actually going on is much more fascinating.

I wasn't expecting anything from this series, but I think it has a pretty good chance of turning out excellently after watching the first episode. That makes me really happy, as I was worried about there not being anything good this season.

The first episode was kinda addictive, I wanna watch some more,

and wth is with the guys and weird animal masks?

The first episode was kinda addictive, I wanna watch some more,

and wth is with the guys and weird animal masks?

i think it has to do with those people who can use all 5 senses in a weird way... possibly some sort of attempt at a chemical/medical procedure to produce people like that?

but that's my guess.

...CRAP! This looks interesting and fun.

I was lead to believe that synesthesia was an unfortunate mental syndrome, not a power that allows you to kill people at will. But eh, who really cares? The action was sweet.

I was lead to believe that synesthesia was an unfortunate mental syndrome, not a power that allows you to kill people at will. But eh, who really cares? The action was sweet.

Unfortunate, how so? I was actually led to believe you were blessed(for the most part, there are probably exceptions) to have it.

I like the shows take on Synethesia, pretty cool. Reminds me of the device in the new Batman movie.

I really liked the first episode. The production values are amazing. The music was great, the animation great. The fight scenes were pretty sick. But like others, I was more interested on what the hell was going on. It feels like this show is a second season lol.

There's nothing wrong with synesthesia. It's just an odd medical quirk. Two of my friends at Uni have it, there aren't any detrimental side effects or anything.

right now i dont know what to think of this anime. i dont see a good/decent nor a storyline yet. ill watch the next episodes, but right now its more like randomness... but the animations are great. except for cgi. it just sucks. except in eve no jikan^^

There's nothing wrong with synesthesia. It's just an odd medical quirk. Two of my friends at Uni have it, there aren't any detrimental side effects or anything.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'd heard it first as a literary device and have never met anyone with it. Are your friends killers for hire?

Thanks for clearing that up. I'd heard it first as a literary device and have never met anyone with it. Are your friends killers for hire?

Not that I know of. One of them is pretty strong, but he's also kind of an idiot, and I doubt that the ability to see music would make up for this in that kind of profession.

Loved episode 1, can't wait to see more!

My favorite character so far was actually the evil woman in charge of the snakes, or whatever. Canaan was pretty awesome, actually, so far, there haven't been any dislikeable characters.

Good first ep, hope the next is just as good or better.

Loved episode 1, can't wait to see more!

My favorite character so far was actually the evil woman in charge of the snakes, or whatever.

Are you talking about the character that was referenced twice and had zero lines because she was the leader of the snakes? Or are you confused from the nekidness of the other one?

Are you talking about the character that was referenced twice and had zero lines because she was the leader of the snakes? Or are you confused from the nekidness of the other one?

Lol i mean the woman we saw right at the end ;D anyone could guess why i liked her lol :P
She also had that naked bath scene early on >_> .......

Lol i mean the woman we saw right at the end ;D anyone could guess why i liked her lol :P
She also had that naked bath scene early on >_> .......

Those were two different people, unless there were time skips I wasn't paying attention too.

Those were two different people, unless there were time skips I wasn't paying attention too.

Well i thought they were the same people, looked the same to me anyways, but w.e, i'll go have a look again lol

Edit: My mistake, they are 2 different people, dunno why i thought they wasn't, either way, both are pretty good, and most likely will get better.

Back