Chaos;Head

scythelord50

Chaos;Head

Synopsis, screenshots, recommendations ~ Add Recommendations

Discuss individual episodes and first impressions of this anime here; reviews and final impressions should be posted in the Anime Reviews Forum. Post format and full rules can be found here.

I hope you guys don;t mind but I'm gonna add chaos;Head to this discussion forum. This anime so far in my opinion is possibly the most epic show I have seen in a while, next to a few other season releases. So what do you guys think of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very much enjoying Chaos;Head, although it's getting a bit to maaaaaagical for my liking what with the swords....

Im amazed I just heard about this today,...after 6 episodes have been subbed. And wow, this is a very fun suspense!

I'm watching it, A bunch of others are too, just no one made a thread for it, we wre all talkin in the currently watching thread about this.

I like it so far, I look forward every week to watching it. They did a good job making him awkward. I feel embarrassed when he is talking to people lol. I still don't know where they are going with the show, but I am really liking it so far.

Well it's based off a visual novel so if you really want to know you could always just check that out. It's only 30 hours long lol.

I have been watching this, but am getting more and more confused with what is in the 'real world' and what is in his head. Just as soon as I think I have it figured out, it curves again and I am not sure. Would not be surprised if this ends with it all as a dream of a psych patient in a straight jacket.

I have been watching this, but am getting more and more confused with what is in the 'real world' and what is in his head. Just as soon as I think I have it figured out, it curves again and I am not sure. Would not be surprised if this ends with it all as a dream of a psych patient in a straight jacket.

Yeah, my working theory is that most of the girls, and the wheelchair guy are actually un-integrated personalities of his.

I think this is probably the most intriguing show I'm watching this season. You have no idea what's really going on, only what the guy thinks is going on.

I think right now it looks like he's the one responsible for the new gen events, but I actually think there's gonna be some twist where he isn't.

It's definitely an excellent characterization of a crazy person tho.

A theory I have is that the homeless guy is him. The girl with pink hair is the "real" version of the one he imagines. When she was in his room besides him on the computer, the figurine was frowning.

A theory I have is that the homeless guy is him. The girl with pink hair is the "real" version of the one he imagines. When she was in his room besides him on the computer, the figurine was frowning.

The figure frowning could be delusion, The whole Seira-tan must be. what I think is key in this anime is whether Rimi is the killer or not, When this is solved the whole delusion aspect should be solved soon after. The thing is with this anime things are not what they seem. The way Rimi acts could be just a cover over, in the same way Yua was. The only person that I think you can trust completely is Sena due to being the only one that has not done something to deem them crazy. Hopefully she won't become like Ayase and have so called "mental problems".

Hmm I would not wright off Seira-tan as nothing more than a delusion. After the latest episode I was thinking she may have something to do with the discovery of his sword. Perhaps maybe she is his sword? Well that is probably a long shot, but I never the less I think she has a much bigger role than just a delusion.
Even if it is the case that Seira-tan is just a delusion, there is that whole thing about his delusions coming true. If that is proven to be accurate, then what do we make of Seira-tan which is a delusion?

Even if it is the case that Seira-tan is just a delusion, there is that whole thing about his delusions coming true. If that is proven to be accurate, then what do we make of Seira-tan which is a delusion?

That is what I was getting at. Rimi(the pink haired girl I believe) looks an awful lot like her, and acts like that too, kinda like a competition between her and Seira-tan.

Not to mention she knows something and isn't sharing it, when he wanted to try and create a Di sword, she stopped him impulsively and somewhat frightened. She definitely does not want him using it, or finding out about anything, my guess is she is trying to get him on her side. She is trying to get him to stop believing in Seira-tan, she is definitely connected with him, she could be a delusion of his who came to life and is sentient, knowing that she could disappear, or she is behind new-gen(whatever it is) and doesn't want him stopping it.

I think what they are going for with New-gen is that it is more than a single event, more than just people, an organization... what it is, I don't know, but my money is that it is a belief, a lifestyle...

That is what I was getting at. Rimi(the pink haired girl I believe) looks an awful lot like her, and acts like that too, kinda like a competition between her and Seira-tan.

Not to mention she knows something and isn't sharing it, when he wanted to try and create a Di sword, she stopped him impulsively and somewhat frightened. She definitely does not want him using it, or finding out about anything, my guess is she is trying to get him on her side. She is trying to get him to stop believing in Seira-tan, she is definitely connected with him, she could be a delusion of his who came to life and is sentient, knowing that she could disappear, or she is behind new-gen(whatever it is) and doesn't want him stopping it.

That brings up an interesting question though. Wail I do not doubt the relation between Seira-tan and Rimi; If Rimi is the actualized form of Seira-tan, why are their actions contradictory? As mentioned Rimi is against Takumi obtaining his Di sword, but Seira-tan encourages him to find it.

By the way how did you get that Rimi is trying to get Takumi to stop believing in Seira-tan? I completely missed it. I would think that if it is true that Rimi is Seira-tan that Rimi's existence is dependent upon Takumi's delusion of Seira-tan.

If you look back to the intro of the first episode, Rimi has a Di-Sword, walks through a scene of destruction to Takumi, kisses him and puts the sword to his chest. So she is definitely deeply involved. I don't really think she is connected to Seira-tan, despite their similarity.

My theory is that there are two factions trying to gather and control people who have powers like Takumi. Seira-tan and Rimi are on opposite sides. Takumi mentions at one point he always felt like he was being watched (hence the phrase 'Whose eyes are those?'). I think this being is communicating to Takumi through Seira-tan, and trying to do *something* that will cause mayhem and destruction. Thus, when Seira-tan sees Takumi getting closer to Rimi, she ain't too happy about it.

My question is where the other girls fit in. They have Di-swords, but what are they planning to do with them?

By the way how did you get that Rimi is trying to get Takumi to stop believing in Seira-tan? I completely missed it. I would think that if it is true that Rimi is Seira-tan that Rimi's existence is dependent upon Takumi's delusion of Seira-tan.

It is just there. She is trying to pull him away from his "world". And whenever she is around, Seira isn't. I would have to rewatch some episodes to give you specific examples. But what I think is that there can be only one(not a reference). If he spends moe and more time with Rimi, then Seira tan will disappear.

I dunno, maybe I am looking to much into this, but I see a strong connection there.

It is just there. She is trying to pull him away from his "world". And whenever she is around, Seira isn't. I would have to rewatch some episodes to give you specific examples. But what I think is that there can be only one(not a reference). If he spends moe and more time with Rimi, then Seira tan will disappear.

I dunno, maybe I am looking to much into this, but I see a strong connection there.

I really do believe that Seira is nothing more than his own delusion. Rimi in my opinion has nothing to do with Seira. The two matters in my opinion won't have much to do with each other. The problem that we should be trying to solve is if,
1) Rimi's really the demon girl or possibly just a delusion.
2) Is Taku in any way sain? He could be the same as Ayase.
For all we know this "Di-sword" Is just a cover up story for the murder he could have possibly done himself. With all these delusions You never know whats real and whats fake.
If you look closely It seems like all the delusions are small clues towards the end. So what you have to think about in this show is what really am I looking for?

Back