Gintama

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Haunted Hot Springs

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT: Just saw the 2010 movie preview for the retelling of the Benizakura arc, it looks amazing. It should be coming out soon I hope since it aired in the theaters back in April.

Last edited:
Yeah, DVD release on 15th December, the same day as Trigun Badlands Rumble and three days prior to the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's going to be quite the Movie Christmas, hehe... Though I look forward to Gintama's much more than the other two.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Haunted Hot Springs

That arc is awesome :laugh: I also loved the new background theme, it sounds so kick ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APxItzQsP_Y

Yeah, DVD release on 15th December, the same day as Trigun Badlands Rumble and three days prior to the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya. It's going to be quite the Movie Christmas, hehe... Though I look forward to Gintama's much more than the other two.

Thank god it's coming out then. A month later I'll be gone for awhile. Tis be a GUUD xmas indeed!

Hopefully the movie will bring us some nice Gintoki vs Takasugi, I've always wanted to see those two fighting for real against each other.

Sorachi-sensei, please draw another plot arc soon! >_<

Hopefully the movie will bring us some nice Gintoki vs Takasugi, I've always wanted to see those two fighting for real against each other.

Sorachi-sensei, please draw another plot arc soon! >_<

I hope we won't see that. I think their fight would be too important and epic to be left to the movie to do the job, I'd prefer it within the series, I think they could better build up the tension in the anime itself.

It doesn't have to be a showdown or anything. Actually I didn't mean that at all.

But some swordplay between the two would definitely be awesome. In a trailer if I don't remember wrong they appeared charging against each other. @_@

Talking about this reminds me of ep 150, the supposed ''ending'' of the Gintama anime. Man, those scenes were great, even if it was just fake.

It doesn't have to be a showdown or anything. Actually I didn't mean that at all.

But some swordplay between the two would definitely be awesome. In a trailer if I don't remember wrong they appeared charging against each other. @_@

Talking about this reminds me of ep 150, the supposed ''ending'' of the Gintama anime. Man, those scenes were great, even if it was just fake.

I don't think we'll see it any time soon, it's going to be one of the most precious Gintama moment and you can feel it in the anime, like during the festival with Gengai, do you see what I mean? We didn't see much of what happened between the old friends, we only know that Gintoki escaped and Takasugi saying that he still has his fangs. Same with the fake ending you talked about, it's like they want to make us feel eager to see it; and it works! :drool: :love:

lol!

The best part about gintama is how it trolls the audience relentlessly... like the "ends" to gintama... or their constant references to how the show will be canceled...

But yeah.. that was the only ep those two charged eachother. and it wasn't real... lol

you get to the arc with kagura's brother yet? pure awesome

lol!

The best part about gintama is how it trolls the audience relentlessly... like the "ends" to gintama... or their constant references to how the show will be canceled...

But yeah.. that was the only ep those two charged eachother. and it wasn't real... lol

I'm not sure, I have a feeling it's coming up though. I just finished the haunted hot springs arc. That was hilarious. Xavier, silly Xavier :laugh:

EDIT: I must say, Kyuubei has grown on me quite a bit, that character is turning into one of my favorites.

Last edited:
lol!

With Hinowa? Poor her, I was so sad for her and her son, especially when
we discover she's crippled, gosh, cuting her Achilles tendons...
:crying:

I think the Haunted Springs arc ended about 135, so yeah, Yoshiwara arc is just around the corner (139).

Prepare for some kickass battles, Quizap =P

Just felt like sharing one of my favorite scenes ever. From episode 153, only half a minute:

YouTube - Gintama - radio

I laughed my ass off, like, ten consecutive times when I first saw this. Even now I still laughed so hard I almost shed tears.

Back