K-On!

i don't know what there is about this ....none of it is really outstanding ....not the designs or the setting or the plot if it has one....but i just like it ......like az da i can watch it over and over again.....i guess it's just nice....and nice is not a bad thing...

agree

just watched episode 7

Feels more like a filler episode, but it wasn't a bad filler.

Mio in santa outfit :laugh:

the club advisor.....oh and having just watched ep 6 yet again i will with this conclude statement:

.........................p pan pantsu.

Epi 7 is sugoii~ XD.

Mio-chan is wearing a Santa outfit and a Kimono XD..Waha kawaii~ kawaii~ =)
But epi 5 is still the best..Sweet swimsuits ;) Oh is it epi 5 or epi 4?Oh silly me =p

Epi 6 is awesome as well XD.Nyaha many to mention =P..

anyways looking forward to Azusa XD..

Wierdly enough, i think episode 6 was the weakest of the lot so far, Mio is my least favorite of the band, so i wasn't a huge fan of ep 6 being she was pushed more than Yui.

Yui <3

time really is flying... that's like 8 or 9 months in 7 eps now.

Yui stole all the best moments in the ep... she had me and my gf laughing our heads off. You know for a character who i hated in the first 2 or 3 episodes (she really seemed too stupid to live), she's really grown on me... I have to laugh at how the other characters call her an airhead all the time... Spot on.

My gf is really getting into this one... she shouted kawaii!!!! at least 3 times in this episode. I've never heard her do that for... anything.

just how can sawako not have a boy friend....if i was single ...a lot younger ...and .....ah .....2d i would be all over her....

Last edited:
i downloaded the ending of k-on so i could watch it endlessly .....and i don't really know why it's not that well drawn but there is just something there....wish i could find a clean end instead of the one from the show with all the credits....

just how can sawako not have a boy friend....if i was single ...a lot younger ...and .....ah .....2d i would be all over her....

Agreed. I mean even Mugi digs her. She would have someone... I mean she can even PLAY guitar. ;)

What is cool about the end credits is the new wave inspired outfits. I totally dig em.

Ep7 was good, though I didn't enjoy it as much as previous episodes

Where's my music? :crying:
And indeed, time is flying :@_@:

i may need an exorcism to get don't say lazy out of my head......

It's a good song, isn't it... Have you tried the Sweet Bitter Beauty Song yet? It's even better. Actually all the songs so far released as singles are pretty good.

It's a good song, isn't it... Have you tried the Sweet Bitter Beauty Song yet? It's even better. Actually all the songs so far released as singles are pretty good.

Oh no, I hate Sweet Bitter Beauty. It somehow sounds very generic imo (infact, isn't a part of the melody from somewhere else?)

Happy!? Sorry!! however is okay. Listning the current OP, ED and Happy!?Sorry!! during work never fails to make me feel good :smile:

Back