Ichigo 100%

KiraRin

[sadht]Ichigo 100%[/sadht][sadhl=942]ichigo-100[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

AKA - ISSUP field trip

After being persuaded to watch this by Chii (thanks), I fired up episode 1 of the show today! Well, the OP probably could be considered as part of the big gay disco (some people will know what I mean with that).

But boy sees strawberry panties, boy wants to confess to the girl wearing them? How the hell are they going to drag this out for so many episodes? And OVA?

The ED - anyone else hear "The Vengabus is coming" in the first refrain? :D

Episode 2 - Well, this is complete trash. Like utter retardation. Does anyone actually enjoy this show?

One guy in school surrounded by many girls wearing strawberry panties who seem to want him - it feels a lot like School Days at the moment. If it has an epic ending, it could well be saved.

What is with Japanese guys being so weak against females? The whole nosebleed thing is so overdone - I know its supposed to represent a sudden rush of blood to the head (if you get what I mean), but would talking to a girl really have that effect on a guy?

Toujou was the girl in the strawberry panties... who'd have thunk it! Bit of a Clark Kent moment, where apparently she's unrecognisable with glasses.... Stupid, stupid, stupid

Episodes 3 + 4

Dear god, someone make this stop. Its so idiotic - how many times is the main guy going to accidentally grope a female, or have them fall against his "manly chest".

I've seen some bad ecchi in my time, but this just about tops it.

Episode 5

I keep giggling every time they say "I want to make movies with you" - but the perversion factor is too innocent. Nothing more than flashed panties or squished boobs :(

And why are the girls throwing themselves at such a dipshit? Sheesh, the things that come out of the mind of a sexually repressed otaku...

H.

Last edited:
haha yeah

anyway i came to another realization after almost finishing this first ep. yes while the opening is terrible the music throughout the series is JUST as bad...

*waits for the boys to do the lasso dance while snapping their fingers*

I love the school teacher, even if she does have unbelievably pert breasts. Groping and grinding her way through the episodes, she makes a nice change to the sexually inept school girls :P

But why did the hotspring look like pee???

H.

I hope at the end of this all the girls gang up on him and do nasty non-erotic things to him

pantie count at 10 after 2 eps.... very much lacking....

I hope at the end of this all the girls gang up on him and do nasty non-erotic things to him

pantie count at 10 after 2 eps.... very much lacking....

As I said before, a School Days ending would be made of win and god.

H.

As I said before, a School Days ending would be made of win and god.

H.

i highly doubt it will happen because value seems to think this anime is made of win and tried to get me to watch it a few months back XD

The highly intellectual conversation continues...

[19:59] <letsbuildafire> I've come to the conclusion that his other friend doesn't have eyes
[19:59] <chiii> :D
[19:59] <chiii> boner eyes only
[19:59] <NimirRa> ...
[19:59] <KiraRin> o.o

H.

<@letsbuildafire> they are obsessed with strawberries, her phone had one bouncing around while it was ringing
<+rockenroll4life> Well the anime is called Ichigo lets.
<@chiii> there haven't been enough strawberries in it imo
<@chiii> same with pantie shots
<@NimirRa> o_o
<@chiii> this show SUCKS >:( lol

I watched episode one just to understand y'alls conversation and lets just say it left me speechless. I don't exactly know what to say about it other then... "Lets make a movie"

Back