Post badge ideas here!

this one is gonna sound a bit weird...But I'm a bit weird so it should be ok
There should be an "Incest" badge of some sort, hrm not very good at giving ideas but ya know something along the lines of "Family Love" with a description some where's along the lines of..."You took your love a little too far" or something like that
same with a badge for watching either half or all anime under the "Panty Shot" tag like a i dunno
"Ecchi"
and a description of "you have a tendency to peek up a girls skirt"
I dunno just ideas at almost midnight thought I'd just throw them out there

Nope , atleast not till 100 recs ( I got 139 and aint ever got badge)

Maybe our benevolent leader is afraid of people making bad recs just to get a badge.

That said, I would love to see one for people, and see if it encourages more recs.

I'd like that too.

Another idea for a badge:

Name: Bring that semicolon!
Requisite: Having watched Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate (TV series+OVA+Movie), and Robotics;Notes

I also disagree with implementing that one. Too many ways for people to abuse the ratings system just to get the badge. And, on a personal note, I have yet to ever give a 5-star rating...

(I already disagree with implementation of the Lobotomy badge for rating 80% of your ratings as 5-stars, for the reason I list above...)

I completely agree, having a badge for 5 staring things will utterly ruin the ranking system.

The fact this site uses a 5 star system, instead of 10 star system is troubling enough, but to give badges out for 5 staring a certain amount of anime, is even more damaging(there would be no credibility to the ranking system at all then).

You know how many anime I have given 5 stars, a whopping 1 anime(hell not even the full anime, but the last season of a anime, which has a separate listing. The series as a whole Isn't perfect, thus doesn't warrant 5 stars, but the last season is literally perfection, so I gave that 5 stars).

Even the high end greats, and holy grails of each genre have something keeping it from being perfect, so for something to be given 5 stars, it must be something truly special. Most of a series could be godly, but if a single aspect is anything less then godly, it shouldn't be given 5 stars sigh(I really despise people who throw around 5 stars, like It's nothing).

You can rate half stars, making ap's 5 star system virtually equivalent to a 10 star system.

Factors of 2, never had an issue switching between systems.

The arguments against the lobotomy badge are sound though.

But still We cant give scored like 0.5-9.5

since those will need quarter systems
3=6
3.25=6.5
3.50=7
3.75=7.5

.-.

I am new around here and I didn't check that if it was suggested but why don't we have an El Psy Congroo! badge for people who watched all three Steins;Gate (anime+OVA+movie)? I mean we have Cool Story Bro thing but we don't have an El Psy Congroo!, come on.

Last edited:
Probably suggested since there's like a million pages, BUT, I'm bored I guess:
I'll just link it to you/Definitely not polylogophobic (fake phobia, logophobic is the fear of words): Watch all/aquantityhere anime (TV series, not OVA or movies) that have the longest titles ever.
Probably not all of them:
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? (aka: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?)
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora

Optional: Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyosei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro (aka: Government Crime Investigation Agent Zaizen Jotaro)
I would add but it's 300 episodes: Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo

Seasoner of Anime: Watched the highest rated anime of every season. (Limit as you wish)
Blinded: The number of Won't watch anime is higher than the watched anime.
Anime?/Original: Has read more manga than watched anime.
Notes Fetish: Has watched anime that a notebook/diary/journal are part of the main plot. (I would look for them, but I don't know how, Death Note, Mirai Nikki and Isshukan Friends are ones I can name off the top of my unknowledgable head regarding notebooks)

And let this topic die again for a few days.

They must have carved stars and some special identification on them.

Blinded: The number of Won't watch anime is higher than the watched anime.

I like this one. I'd also suggest some like:

I Dream of Anime: Want to Watch is higher than Watched+Watching
Drop it Like It's Atsui: Dropped anime is ≥ half of your total Watched
(In other words, you've dropped at least 1/3rd of the anime you've started)
Haters Gonna Hate: Hated Characters is higher than Loved characters
(you could also do Lovers Gonna Love for the opposite, which is most people)

Gamer
Seen all or some of:
SOA, Log Horizon, No Game No Life, Accel World,
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka (and probally some more of them)

For manga there are these aswell: The Gamer, Real Account,
Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka, Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari, Zhan Long, Online - The Comic

Not sure what to do about the seasons (SAO2, Log Horizon 2)

Something for having read xxx manga chapters/volumes? Although the chapters/volumes differ alot per manga

Bloodthirsty
Seen: Corpse Party, Another, Hellsing Ultimate, Berserk and some more of those, or simply xx anime which are rated as explicit content, altough I do not find all of those real explicit (but a matter of taste probally)

Last edited:
Bloodthirsty
Seen: Corpse Party, Another, Hellsing Ultimate, Berserk and some more of those, or simply xx anime which are rated as explicit content, altough I do not find all of those real explicit (but a matter of taste probally)

Also Shigurui should be there.

Probably suggested since there's like a million pages, BUT, I'm bored I guess:
I'll just link it to you/Definitely not polylogophobic (fake phobia, logophobic is the fear of words): Watch all/aquantityhere anime (TV series, not OVA or movies) that have the longest titles ever.
Probably not all of them:
Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai.
Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
Danganronpa Kibou no Gakuen to Zetsubou no Koukousei The Animation
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They? (aka: Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?)
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne!
Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora

Optional: Naikaku Kenryoku Hanzai Kyosei Torishimarikan Zaizen Jotaro (aka: Government Crime Investigation Agent Zaizen Jotaro)
I would add but it's 300 episodes: Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo

Found two more

My Mental Choices are Completely Interfering with my School Romantic Comedy
Alt titles: Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru

I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.
Alt titles: Yuusha ni Nare Nakatta Ore wa Shibushibu Shuushoku o Ketsui Shimashita.

Last edited:
Badge suggestion -

Reruns ~ Rewatch a series atleast once.

also votes for RoyalOss's Gamer badge idea. :3

Back