Tower Of God

Odds on Mei trying to strike up a pointless conversation, then getting headshotted by Androssi who deems her to be annoying?

I would physically cheer if that happened. I just want to see her get stomped now, it doesn't even have to be flashy, it just has to happen. Even though i still love her.

How about that angel-girl futa hentai, ey Brad? :megusta: It even has Androssi and Anak in it.

Personally I wouldn't care if SIU got rid of her, she annoys me. Same with Reflejo but I actually consider him to be a good villain, much better than red-eyed Mad-dog who's with Mei at the moment. He lacks any sort of over-bearing presence that the other villains have.

Also, Koon's still in contact with Emile, right? Odds on them rescuing her after they're rescued Hwa Ryun and Baam's had naughty loving with her.

Part 2 Chapter 99

These cliffhangers are starting to scare me! Relieved to see that Hwa-Ryun is still alive, barely...:nervous:

Part 2 Chapter 99
These fucking cliffhangers... Gonna get some awesome battles now. I'm afraid Androssi is grabbing too many death flags, though.
And don't make me chose between her and Hwa-Ryun.

Season 2 Chapter 99

Androssi was totally brilliant in this chapter, i'd almost forgotten how great her one liners were. Her "allowing" Baam to be her boyfriend, what a kind hearted girl. Pity she's just had her leg grabbed by the guy in goofy hat, shit's away to go down there.

And Reflejo is looking pretty menacing too, damn i'm pumped for both the battles!

This!

Androssi, I am so glad you are back :love:

And Reflejo looks like a total badass with his shadowy self coming out from his faux body!

But fuck cliffhangers, they hurt :crying:

Part 2 Chapter 100

The fight between Baam and Reflejo is intense as fuck, but I freaking hate these damn cliffhangers!
tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

Volume 2, Chapter 100

So...apparently Androssi's opponent is a really strong bugger (knew he was strong but...); looks like there will be some interesting development here...

But Reflejo - that guy looks to be dayumn powerful!
Wonder how it will all end...
...especially with these slight cliffhangers in the action!

Is it just me or did the art in chapter 99 suffer? Androssi looked so weird in some frames.

Is it just me or did the art in chapter 99 suffer? Androssi looked so weird in some frames.

At first I was going to make a cheeky retort about you looking weird in some frames, but then I noticed this
RRQKlWv.png

This was the first part where I thought there was some inconsistency with Androssi...

Maybe if SIU would have drawn her more often in part 2 I wouldn't have to suffer like this :crying:

It may also be his wrist acting up, or one of his assistants not quite capturing my princess :flip: She even looked emaciated in one frame...

Otherwise though the art for everyone else was spot on, although I'm not liking the shounen expositions as of late.

Anways, ch.99 S2
Rak isn't the only one getting excited :megusta:

So glad Androssi is back but some of her frames were a little derpy in the art department... :crying:

Reflejo isn't poken but is poken, interesting. Also a pretty good way of sneaking power houses into a lower rank tournament, kind of like pairing "recently" chosen Zahard princesses with other bottom tier regulars on the 2nd floor. Huge power gap but it seems to be pretty consistent with how the tower works.

Shounen exposition aside I can't wait for this to finish! I really want to see how FUG's regulars acting even though the tournament is temporarily suspended will cause the workshop, Gustang in particular to act.

He did say he would play spectator unless they tried something againt the workshop's rules.

And I really want to get into the political machinations of the tower again, and finally have the group advancing floors.

Here's something You guys might like

http://inutero3334.blog.me/140159478120 Maple story x tower god= made by SUI
Original link in korean

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC4GNlyB6ec
Video made of it with translation
it has
Viole,androssi,laure (sleeping obviously),Rak and Koon bro's from ToG *-*

I remember seeing one of his other crossovers, and there are still copies of his other Tower works floating about (where the story takes place outside the tower) but he pulled most of those.

They may no longer even be canon, but you should try and find a few of them. They are short but kind of interesting.

Part 2 Chapter 101

Good chapter overall, and I can't wait to see what Koon planned out. It seems very likely that someone will have to die in the near future though.

Ugh missed a chapter... Geko mate sort your shit.

Anyways, Brad's illogical discriminatory policy against the animal eared community has reminded me that
XiaXia dissapeared...

what happened to her?! She as a character had so much teased but never shown!!!!!

She needs development!

:flip:

Part 2 Chapter 102

Aw shit, the Thorn is unraveling itself...:nervous:
Next chapter is gonna be a good one.:megusta:

Back