Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 3

TheCoffeeGod

[sadht=Phi Brain: Puzzle of God 3]Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 3[/sadht][sadhl]phi-brain-kami-no-puzzle-3[/sadhl][sadhdc][/sadhdc]

Time to get your puzzle on!

Ep. 01

Picking up where S2 left off, we get more of the same.
Though the exposition of the colored ball puzzle felt rather unnecessary and drawn out.
But for those that wished for a full description of the puzzles in the previous seasons, you will probably like that.

Last edited:
The exposition of the colored ball puzzle was actually necessary, imo, as it kind of sets the tone of the show. It also wasn't so drawn out that familiar people were bored, imo as well. It was a nice puzzle. I was even able to solve it mostly. (I didn't have time to correlate the numbers to the colors but I understood the gist of the puzzle.)

That said, I'm ready to see what enemies not warped by Orpheus Armbands will be like. Excited~

....Why do I like this series so much? o.O

hmm.gif

Umm...

Why did this get moved out of the Currently Airing section, when it's still currently airing?

Ah, my bad, Pidj and I were going through the currently airing section to move the threads that weren't airing any longer, I must have overlooked this. I'll ask him to sort it out tomorrow.

Ep. 14

biggthumpup.gif

That was actually rather awesome!

It was interesting to see Rook & Freecell revert back to their previous mental states as Givers to solve and unsolvable puzzle.

Ep. 16

biggthumpup.gif

Looks like everything is starting to come together, now that they're tying in the first 2 season storylines of the Puzzle of God and the Orpheus amulets into this season.

hmm.gif

The way it's going, this might actually be the final season if they tie up the Puzzle of God/Orpheus/Jin storyline in the next 9 episodes.
As I can't imagine where they would go from there if they neatly close that door.

Honestly, I couldn't figure out where they were going after the (rather weak) ending to season 2. But this has been a great season so far. Why is this show so charming? It's cliche and does anime to puzzles. WHY WORK SO NICE?!

hay vern are you going to send screens for this? ;) (or did you already send them and i lost them? D:)

Looks like this is getting to the climax of the entire franchise. I'm liking it.

Also, next episode looks like crazy AU stuff so that'll be fun. Nonoha had her hair down. <3

And what's Mizerka and Doubt been up to anyway? They completely disappeared from the series outside of the OP and ED. >.>

Ep. 21

:crying:
HOLY CRAP!

They actually killed a character off!

Though it's really sad that it had to be Rook out of all of them.

Ep. 21

:crying:
HOLY CRAP!

They actually killed a character off!

Though it's really sad that it had to be Rook out of all of them.

I know, right? I can't believe they actually pulled the trigger there.

Part of me hope it's a permanent thing, but I do feel it's temporary. Like Rook had an escape plan and fakes his death for Kaito to have reason to move forward. That's how this show works, right?

In other news, it was nice to see Mizerka and Doubt again. >.>

I know, right? I can't believe they actually pulled the trigger there.

Part of me hope it's a permanent thing, but I do feel it's temporary. Like Rook had an escape plan and fakes his death for Kaito to have reason to move forward. That's how this show works, right?

In other news, it was nice to see Mizerka and Doubt again. >.>

That does seem to be how the series has worked so far, and would also lend credence to Rook's choice in non-full disclosure of the rules of the puzzle in the beginning.

However, like you, I actually kinda hope it's a permanent thing.
As sad as it would be to lose one of the better characters of the series since the start of it in S1, it would be nice to see Kaito truly lose once, particularly if they actually are going to end the franchise with this season like it looks like they're doing.

Episode 22
I really, really, really can't see anyone dying in this show. If they do die, I imagine they'll work something out to bring them to life again... or they'll just go back in time. My gut tells me that this isn't permanent. I'm really liking how everything is coming together now though. These last few episodes have been really entertaining and fun.

I'm still really loving the OP. None of it really made sense in the beginning, but now it's obvious how it subtly highlighted important parts throughout the show. It's just really well put together and I enjoy it so.

Episode 22
I really, really, really can't see anyone dying in this show. If they do die, I imagine they'll work something out to bring them to life again... or they'll just go back in time. My gut tells me that this isn't permanent. I'm really liking how everything is coming together now though. These last few episodes have been really entertaining and fun.

I'm still really loving the OP. None of it really made sense in the beginning, but now it's obvious how it subtly highlighted important parts throughout the show. It's just really well put together and I enjoy it so.

This show has never been that dark, honestly. But with Gammon and Freecell trapped in a sinking ship, I doubt there's a way for them to survive. Rook had little time to eject and his car definitely hit the wall. I'm pretty sure they're dead dead. Time Travel is really the only option for Kaito, but he has to beat Orpheus for that power.

Ep. 22

sad2.gif

MORE HOLY CRAP!

And 2 more main characters fall!
Though with the little speech Gammon gave Kaito at the end, it's looking like Kaito will gain the power of God and revert time.

That would be just kind of annoying, as the three deaths would lose all their impact and it would be like this never happened.

Ep. 22

sad2.gif

MORE HOLY CRAP!

And 2 more main characters fall!
Though with the little speech Gammon gave Kaito at the end, it's looking like Kaito will gain the power of God and revert time.

That would be just kind of annoying, as the three deaths would lose all their impact and it would be like this never happened.

It may lose their impact, but it does give proper drive to Kaito to beat Orpheus at least.

This show has balls to kill off three important characters, I'll give it that. However, if I assume they're actually dead and not just in hiding till Kaito beats Orpheus' ass, the only way I can see this end is that Kaito gains Orpheus' powers, ascends to be the one true Phi Brain and makes a future into one where everyone is alive and happy.

If it ends in another way, I'd be extremely surprised

Back