Lovely Complex

Re: Lovely Complex (LoveCom)

Episode 18
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon:

Oh man, it's about damn time! :D

Episode 18
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon::smile::laugh::frustrat::balloon:

Oh man, it's about damn time! :D

I know, I was about to go crazy if they dragged on any further without that! :p I was thinking, ok, he finally realizes he's "no good without her"... now get your act together and do something about it!!

Episode 19
XD So great! I especially liked it when they got caught on the camera. Good thing they don't notice the "camera" that follows them around all the time, or we'd never see any of the good stuff. ;) Wanted to smack Koizumi when she tried to run away from Otani and Kanzaki though. There's a limit to how dense I'll believe someone can be. ;) And I know Mimi is a rival and I'm not supposed to like her, but even setting that aside, it seems that she is going to be hellaciously annoying. I hope her arc wraps up quickly. :/

Please. anyone know the dates for US release of DVD.
cause when ever US release an anime DVD, I have to wait till next years, or aleast 6 months before it comes to australia

Episode 19
XD So great! I especially liked it when they got caught on the camera. Good thing they don't notice the "camera" that follows them around all the time, or we'd never see any of the good stuff. ;) Wanted to smack Koizumi when she tried to run away from Otani and Kanzaki though. There's a limit to how dense I'll believe someone can be. ;) And I know Mimi is a rival and I'm not supposed to like her, but even setting that aside, it seems that she is going to be hellaciously annoying. I hope her arc wraps up quickly. :/

I agree. I just caught up and watched episode 20. Thank God, she's gone.

And episode 18/19
I know you've already said it but. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like a kickass anime I will add this to my must watch list :P

I've watched upto episode 21... I don't know how anyone can hate this show, other than the second opening theme. :P This show is hilarious and it's been a while since an anime has made me laugh like that, (not since Ouran).

Episode 22:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :frustrat:
Risa no baka!!! :mad:

Ep22:

Risa, oh God no! Yes, the emo boy is cute, but still! Why! Why?! Whyyyyyyyyyyyy???!!!!

So glad for once Otani is the one doing the worrying and the pining - Risa does deserve a bit of attention. But damnit, what a silly girl to actually ACT upon it. :baka:

What? It's just kansai-ben, surely you've encountered it before?

You think that's hard, you should try to make sense of somebody from Kumamoto or Kagoshima, or Okinawa. You know, when Japanese TV shows interviews or performances in those dialects, they subtitle them. Just check out some of Natsukawa Rimi's songs on YouTube, and find some live performances from Japanese TV -- you'll see what I mean.

At any rate, kansai-ben is a great deal more charming than shitamachi, Tokyo Lower City dialect. Eeeshh...

As for the series... of all the anime that I've looked forward to, based on a favourite manga, Lovely Complex is probably the most eagerly-awaited one. And, based on the dozen or so episodes I 've seen so far, I must say that it's completely lived up to my hopes and expectations. It's a totally captivating romantic comedy, and I'm crazy about it.

- abunai
yeah, if you want to talk about dialects that are hard to understand Hogan (the Okinawan dialect) is very hard. i was living there for the last 3 years :p.

man, i really missed this show. i watched the first 3 eps and then moved back to the states so i'm really freaking far behind :p. just finished watching ep 4. oh god this show has me rolling at every turn.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I can't believe this is almost over! Only one more episode... :crying:

Anyone seen the live action movie? I just saw mention that there was one... now I'm curious. I'll have to do some research on that.

REAWEN: I don't want it to end either. Excellent comedy all the way through. I love Otani!

Awesome comedy indeed.. hopefully we'll get more, the manga is far from over.

Back