Bleach

Re: Bleach (Manga)

I thought you said strip. Nevermind.

Kind of worth reading months upon months of endless shit for two fairly bad-ass pages.

m0sdC.png
...Okay maybe not worth it, but still a good page.

But as we all know, Kubo will manage to destroy the last hope for something even remotely cool in this shit heap & make Kenpachi lose (hence putting him up against the "strongest" Nazi).

The next chapter had better be the best shit I'll ever read in Bleach up until then, but half of it wouldn't even be about Kenpachi.
And Kubo isn't that kind of oh fuck balls that fucker is FUCK YOU FOR BRINGING IT UP YOU FUCK

If Kubo hasn't lost some of his edge at making me facepalm, next chapter should obviously be all about Hitsugaya.

If Kubo hasn't lost some of his edge at making me facepalm, next chapter should obviously be all about Hitsugaya.
I also facepalmed at Renji trying to use Bankai.
"HOW DARE YOU HURT THE CAPTAIN?! NOW, QUAKE IN FEAR AS I KNOWINGLY MAKE MYSELF MORE USELESS!!"

People defending this shit is driving me nuts.

The poor guys actually think this is a great example of an one-sided, despair war. Clearly they have never read the likes of Claymore, or Berserk, or One Piece, or Gantz, LET ALONE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. Clearly though, first and foremost, these people's standards suck donkey balls.

People defending this shit is driving me nuts.
I shit you not, I've had people tell me that the current arc is the best one yet.

The poor guys actually think this is a great example of an one-sided, despair war. Clearly they have never read the likes of Claymore, or Berserk, or One Piece, or Gantz, LET ALONE SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. Clearly though, first and foremost, these people's standards suck donkey balls.
Also noticing how all the casualties are just mentioned.
We get to see jack shit of them.

Remember when Kubo put detail into some of the little things?
Such as the drastic emotional difference from the anime and manga back in the SS arc when Mayuri blew up some of his subordinates in order to take out Ishida and Orihime?
In the manga, it was gripping and painful because we got to see it from the point of view of one of the people.

The manga is now doing what the anime did back then. "*bom* they're dead."
Sorry, but seeing the Aizen-lookalike getting cut down wasn't really gripping at all. Hell, he'll probably survive for no reason.
In fact, he, and the guy who Renji saved, have been the most likable characters so far.

And in all this, it still seems Kubo haven't been able to stain Kenpachi.
Everyone is going out of character, being scared and shit? Kenpachi goes and makes Shish Kebab. That's... that's actually kinda awesome. Had this at least been "decent" then that alone would've made the chapter good.
He's the one character that Kubo has been able to write in a way that he couldn't "ruin" him unless he consciously tried.
I'm willing to believe Kenpachi was at least partially an influence on my all-time favorite anime-manga badass, Thorkell:
thorkell_sonice.jpg

All these captains are useless!
We need a REAL Captain here!
Romantically_Apocalyptic_22-lastframe_by_alexiuss.jpg

"Blablabla you fear me blablabla I am so profound blablabla"

Romantically_04e30d_1896125.jpg

And then the day is saved, except Ichigo who is stuck with his cellphone and only one line to the outside:
romantically_apocalyptic_30_by_alexiuss-d317652.jpg

A Romantically Bleached twist!
:drink:

And what would that be?

He left Zombie Powder in the middle of an arc, unfinished, and hasn't touched it since Bleach became a sensation.

On that note, if Kubo Tite abandons Bleach in its final hours, I'm going to assume that Kenpachi won the battle and saved Soul Society because that's what he would have done if Ichigo had never become a soul reaper. Ichigo will remain locked away as an abomination of Urahara's own making, and the sword in Urahara's face was Isshin.

Zombiepowder was Kubo's first serialized manga. But after 27 chapters in, Kubo had a breakdown or something and the manga was never completed. Then he moved on to Bleach.
Oh, well in that case

If he pulls a Zombiepowder...
we will all be in a state of jubilation.
In fact, this would be the perfect note for it to end: Kenpachi making Shish Kebab.

Honestly, I know Bleach has fallen from grace pretty damn hard, but I still want to see a fitting conclusion (well I actually want something better, but thinking realistically) and some questions answered like what the deal is with Ichigo's family and why the Quincies are alive and the Soul King, all that stuff.

Questions I still have about Bleach:
How did Isshin lose his abilities, and what does it have to do with Ishida Uryu's dad?
Who is the Soul King?
What is the Royal Special Forces Squad and why have they never acted?
Is Grimmjow dead?

Questions I still have about Bleach:
How did Isshin lose his abilities, and what does it have to do with Ishida Uryu's dad?
Who is the Soul King?
What is the Royal Special Forces Squad and why have they never acted?
Is Grimmjow dead?

I can answer all your questions.

They were drinking buddies and Isshin lost a bet.
A Pimp Named Slickback.
Just kidding, he's The King That Must Not Be Seen. It's an old guy, since old guys are badasses in Bleach: White beard, pimp cane, that "fucking walk away bitch tits while you can still fucking have legs or fucking arms" look in his eyes, weathered features of a few million asses kicked and sits on his bitching throne held aloft by bitches.
Secret Police, or black shirts to Soul King. Unless they threaten the King himself, they just say "fuck this shit, you bitches are on your own" and get back to their drunken parties and debauchery while keeping vigilant on any danger to the Soul King.
Fuck no, Grimmjow is too badass to die. He's in Hawaii knee deep in bitches.

he's The King That Must Not Be Seen. It's an old guy, since old guys are badasses in Bleach: White beard, pimp cane, that "fucking walk away bitch tits while you can still fucking have legs or fucking arms" look in his eyes, weathered features of a few million asses kicked and sits on his bitching throne held aloft by bitches.
Shit, I fucking knew it!
Whitebeard.jpg

:love::love:

Back