Tower Of God

Well there is abit more explanation on the princesses at chapter 33, futhermore
the koon family is abit complex can i suggest reading on them at TOG wiki after you finished the first volume ( chapter 78), doesnt matter that much late but the author explain alot on his blog and the translation is was done afterwards and only later chapters have blog translation.

In general you dont need the TOG wiki to understand TOG but it got alot of good information that enrich the story (and spaculated that is needed later on in the story).

After this last chapter, waiting for the next one has been the biggest pain. I want the new chapter already T^T

After this last chapter, waiting for the next one has been the biggest pain. I want the new chapter already T^T
Yup. I have a feeling that
that "reveal" will take some time to take effect though.
It will now shift to other people and whatever, and then later be brought up again.

Yup. I have a feeling that
that "reveal" will take some time to take effect though.
It will now shift to other people and whatever, and then later be brought up again.

Oh of course, the Mangaka always does that. I just need my weekly dose of Tower of God, it's honestly like a drug.

45 chapters in now, i can't stop reading...
Now I'm feeling nostalgic.
:laugh:

And Koon is so awesome.
My sig is understandable, no?

I want Yuri to come back though, she seemed like she would become a great character, then she kinda just dropped off the face of the earth.
Prepare the lube.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND I ASSUME THAT YOU, PESKY TURTLE, HAVE BEEN MADE TO KNOW THE GREAT AND POWERFUL RAK?

So first Ho turns out to be a dude, and now Yu Han does as well....

.....if Yuri turns out to be a dude as well i'm going to lose my shit here.

No, it's a she, you should have already learned of the "Zahard's Princesses", they're all female so you don't have to worry about her having a penis, although she does have some big balls.

That's volume 1 finished now, and maaaan, it was so good.

Lahel/Rachel, whatever her name is. What a bitch, someone needs to take her down a peg or two. Androssi was badass towards the end, i'm really looking forward to more of her. Yuri would be the one i'm most looking forward to seeing more of though, we keep getting hints that she's some rage filled monster with ridiculous strength, but it never really goes beyond a tease! And i loved her Effenberg reference earlier in the story :laugh:

Looking at the pace of the story i wonder how much it will pick up in the second volume. Given that we've barely made a scratch into the tower in a whole 79 chapters it seems likely that the pace will have to quicken somewhat, unless the guy plans on writing this for the next decade, which i likely wouldn't mind...

I think season 2 will surprise you.

Back